Mincom

Mincom Communications Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Communications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mincom in August 2009.

I had first applied the job online from JobStreet.com. I received an email from the team leader of the network & security team for an interview. The first interview started with the written skills test where they tested concepts on data and voice networking. After I finished the written test, the team lead discussed the questions with me. I was then called for a second interview with the general manager & director to discuss on salary, employee benefits and etc.

Interview Questions
  • As a consultant to a company, you will have to plan the TCP/IP network company that has a network address of 172.17.255.0. You determine that the network will need nine subnets. Which subnet mask will provide the highest number of hosts per subnet?   View Answer
I was able to negotiate the date to start as I had to give 1 month notice for my previous company. I had also asked for 5k and only agreed after the general manager & director said that I will receive an additional 800 for on-call work.