MindLeaders

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at MindLeaders

Candidate Interview Review

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MindLeaders in February 2010.

I had a 4 stage interview.
    1. I had a detailed conversation with the hiring manager over the telephone which lasted no longer than 40 minutes
    2. I had a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager off site away from the office, this was just preference as it suited us both
    3. I had to deliver a 20 minute presentation to the hiring manager and the HR Manager
    4. had a final 1:1 interview with the head of the UK Sales division and they outlined the companies vision and strategies over the next few years. I think that this was infact an extra step in the process designed to sel the company to mee as I had a couple of offers on the table.
    I had an offer within the next couple of days.

I did negotiate on my base salary which was to include a car allowance. I would reccomend that any future prospective employees consider the growth opportunity that the company offers.