MindLeaders

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Account Manager Interview

Sales Account Manager
Uxbridge, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MindLeaders in February 2010.

Interview Details – I had a 4 stage interview.
1. I had a detailed conversation with the hiring manager over the telephone which lasted no longer than 40 minutes
2. I had a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager off site away from the office, this was just preference as it suited us both
3. I had to deliver a 20 minute presentation to the hiring manager and the HR Manager
4. had a final 1:1 interview with the head of the UK Sales division and they outlined the companies vision and strategies over the next few years. I think that this was infact an extra step in the process designed to sel the company to mee as I had a couple of offers on the table.
I had an offer within the next couple of days.

Negotiation Details – I did negotiate on my base salary which was to include a car allowance. I would reccomend that any future prospective employees consider the growth opportunity that the company offers.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MindLeaders? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MindLeaders interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MindLeaders employees and interview candidates.