MindShare Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2014

3.1

Associate Media Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MindShare.

Process when I interviewed was through a recruiter. Once I was short listed for interviews the recruiter handled everything efficiently. HR wasn't involved until the offer phase which was streamlined and professional.

Not a lot of wiggle room... unless in a senior level spot. Ask about the "Partnership" levels and request this upon hire.

Associate Media Planner Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MindShare.

Applied online, was called on my phone and set up an interview a week later. interview was mainly all behavioral based questions. Was called the day of the interview and given an offer, it was a very pain free process.

Media Planner Interview

Pretty simple. Behavioral-based questions. One on one. Skipped the phone screen, because of qualification. The were very friendly. Be sure to ask good questions. Nice office. Nice people. Just wish I could have negotiated for more hours.

Interview Questions

Pay was too low. Hours weren't flexible.

Associate Panel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at MindShare in April 2014.

Kind of like speed dating for a job interview. You are put in a room and four different employees will come in to ask questions. Each person is assigned to ask different questions given to them from HR. Some ask about self, agency, and some other things. Mostly behavioral based. Every person made it a very laid back environment rather than intense. Felt like I was having conversations.

Interview Questions
    • If you could learn about something that you haven't learned already, what would it be?   View Answer

Associate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at MindShare in May 2013.

They interview multiple applicants by different stuff members in speed date fashion. So I had 4 interviews with 4 different Mindshare employes non-stop. Interesting fact that only 1 out of 4 was actually from department related to my job application others were from departments totally unrelated. It took 2 hours.
    Be prepared to answer a number of behavioral questions like:

-Tell us about the most difficult or frustrating individual that you’ve ever had to work with, and how you managed to work with them.
       -Do you consider yourself to be a proactive person? Give me an example of a time when you were proactive in solving a small problem before it turned into a major problem.
       - Describe a situation where you had to use confrontation skills
       - Have you eve changed someone’s mind about what you believed was a great idea but he or she didn’t see it?” etc.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you had to use confrontation skills   Answer Question

Associate Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at MindShare in March 2013.

Group Interview, Be prepared to answer a lot of behavioral questions with specific examples.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time in which you had to not finish a task because of a lack of information. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Digital Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at MindShare in February 2012.

Wasn't difficult, great people, nice office. Interesting questions that encouraged me for self-development. It was very informal and friendly, no stress. Nice place to work. They asked a lot of questions regarding my background and some behavioral questions. Interviewers seemed to be very professional.

Interview Questions

Didn't like the offered salary

Display Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at MindShare in July 2014.

Directly first interview in the office with 2 people from the team. Great account, really good conversation about the role and media channels. Felt informal but was a thorough interview not only looking at my current role but also my career history and talking a lot about the demands on the managers and why they need new people to join. Tip: Make sure you know the salary you are getting put forward at, otherwise this may disappoint you and waste your time and theirs.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult if you can think on your feet and come in well prepared.   Answer Question

Pay way too low

Media Assistant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MindShare.

1. Telephone interview, followed by an invitation to the first interview
    2. First one-on-one interview with the the Director (Team leader)
    The interviewer introduced about the industry and about the role.
    He/she then asked about your previous work experience, relevant skills and other common interview questions.
    3. Second face-to-face interview with the Head of HR and other managers in the team.
    The interviewers focused more on your resume, personality fit with the company culture.
    4. Notification whether you receive the job or not.
    5. Received a reference questionnaire, which contains 15 short answer questions that you need to ask 2 of your referees to fill out.

Interview Questions
    I was expecting a negotiation phase, but it never happened, they just gave me a contract and asked me to read through it, and signed it.

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at MindShare in March 2012.

one to one interview and those people who gets to clear the basic media functions and skills will be chosen for the Job.

Interview Questions
    • Asking about how do u come across if a brief is given to you and detailing work of how do you arrive at the solution. Some times asking about the deep into the basics.   Answer Question

Worked for MindShare? Contribute to the Community!