Mindcrest

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Associate Interview

Project Associate
West Jordan, UT

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Mindcrest in July 2012.

Interview Details – I initially interviewed with the CEO for a management position for a new foreign language office they were opening. This was a one on one interview that took place over about 30 minutes. It was mostly a casual, relaxed conversation, where we each discussed our expectations. I had already attended their recruitment meeting and so already knew about the company.
I was told that when the office opened I would be hired to manage up to 10 others in my foreign language. After the office officially opened they said business hadn't increased as they'd expected, and the only position they could offer me was as Project Associate, and even then only on a contract basis. Further discussions were held through a local supervising attorney rather than the CEO, and strictly over the phone or through e-mail.
Every time I spoke with the company I felt I was treated more and more poorly. By the time there was a project to actually work on, several months later, it was very clear that the company had no respect for my skills and the compensation they were offering was incredibly low for the work they expected.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Mindcrest?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The company seemed very disorganized and their non-negotiable pay scale was absolutely ridiculous. In addition, the final offered position was much lower than their original offer.

Very Easy Interview

Fresher- Campus Selection Interview

Fresher- Campus Selection
Pune (Brazil)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Mindcrest.

Interview Details – They take exam in the college and shortlist people for interviews. After many days(even months) they start taking telephonic interviws and ask simple question- your weakness, strength, why mindcrest etc. they keep taking interviews and give no idea about anything. So if you are giving interviews for mindcrest, be ready for the long process.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations possible. they have fixed criteria.

Associate Attorney Interview

Associate Attorney
Pune (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mindcrest in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interview begins with a initial meet with HR followed by 2 tests. The first test deals with your analytical skills and the later dealt with attention to details.
After this there was a writing skills test where you are given a random topic and you need to be as precise as you can.
Once you are done with these there are three rounds, one with HR who asks you usual questions like describe yourself, family background , reasons to choose this as your career,etc. Next comes a interview with a manager who is more concerned about how is overall nature of the candidate and how genuinely is he or she interested in working.
Lastly, there is a legal interview. As the term suggests, this round is the final round and is concerned with your legal knowledge and interpretation skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There is hardly any scope for negotiation since most of the people who join are freshers and the company has a predefined package.

Worked for Mindcrest? Contribute to the Community!