Mindfire Solutions

Updated Sep 18, 2014

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mindfire Solutions in September 2012.

got mail
    called for interview
    3 rounds of interview

Interview Questions
    • will be relocate to bhubaneswar from kolkata   View Answer
    no negotiation from my side

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Mindfire Solutions.

I applied online and i got a call to be interviewed at mindfire first round is simply the crazy test and it's a psychometric test along with five programming questions.
    in the second round there will be just 2 programming questions and 4hrs of time
    the only thing you require is patience because results take atleast a week to be out
    and then finally there will interview which will be completely technical.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mindfire Solutions.

there will be first two rounds of online tests... first round 5 questions..2 hours..... second round .. 2 questions ... 3 hours..

first round ... usually simpler questions ... compared to second round

simple questions... finding square of a num... converting a digit into word

Interview Questions
    • simple questions... finding square of a num... converting a digit into word   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mindfire Solutions in August 2014.

They called me up via Naukri.com. I hadn't applied to Mindfire Solutions directly or indirectly.

They had four rounds spanning over two weeks. First two were coding rounds, the third was code-debugging and code-optimization and the fourth was technical interview.

The work culture is as they suggest on the website. Everything is incredibly cool and amazing.

Interview Questions
    They didn't entertain any negotiation in the job location. I had no qualms otherwise.

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bhubaneswar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Mindfire Solutions.

There will be 3 Rounds of interview. 2 Technical and 1 HR. Technical round will be a bit tough and once you clear i. HR round is just to get details. You will be called when your CV got shortlisted. It has both Telephonic and face to face interview facility.

Interview Questions
    • Basic level questions on Manual And Automation Testing.   View Answer
    • Nothing on coding but Basic Queries on Database .   View Answer

written and 2 technical interviews followed by hr

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Mindfire Solutions in September 2013.

One round of simple Mental ability test.
    Second round of technical test skype interview(had to write code in notepad--no special editor will be given) (php, jquery, javascript, mysql, html5, css)
    Third round with skype interview and written test- had to write a program in php

Interview Questions
    • difference between document.ready and anonymous function in javascript   View Answer
    I wasn't able to negotiate. The salary was fixed!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Mindfire Solutions in August 2013.

3 round of technical interview +written test(quite simple) .Techincal round will judge only the basics of your concepts.Be clear about the the previous projects in previous organisation

Interview Questions
    • All Question were straight and direct they were examining the basics only.Be clear in what you say.   Answer Question
    Ask for the profile they are offering you and be clear about the same

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Mindfire Solutions.

Hiring and interview is done on the basis of initial programming test followed by 2 interviews

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bhubaneswar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Mindfire Solutions.

Mindfire follows a good process. 1st they has an online written test, then 2 rounds of techinical inteview for freshers. For experienced people mindfire normally has 2 rounds of interview. Interviews are also conducted through telephone, skype call etc.

Interview Questions

Worked for Mindfire Solutions? Contribute to the Community!