Mindfire Solutions

Average Difficulty
22 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Calcutta, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mindfire Solutions in September 2012.

Interview Details – got mail
called for interview
3 rounds of interview

Interview Question – will be relocate to bhubaneswar from kolkata   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation from my side

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Software Quality Engineer
Bhubaneswar (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Mindfire Solutions.

Interview Details – There will be 3 Rounds of interview. 2 Technical and 1 HR. Technical round will be a bit tough and once you clear i. HR round is just to get details. You will be called when your CV got shortlisted. It has both Telephonic and face to face interview facility.

Interview Questions

• Basic level questions on Manual And Automation Testing.   View Answer
  • Nothing on coding but Basic Queries on Database .   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mindfire Solutions in August 2012.

Interview Details – Written Test on Aptitude, English and Basic programming like writing the outputs
Technical Round 1 - Programs Execution, all about string handling
Technical Round 2 - Face to Face Interview, discussed the previous round programs and logical questions to know the way of thinking and using the resources

Interview Question – All programs is based on String handlings   Answer Question

Interviewed at Mindfire Solutions

Interview Details – written and 2 technical interviews followed by hr

Interview Question – written questions   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Software Test Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Mindfire Solutions in January 2013.

Interview Details – I received a call from the HR to appear for a written interview and she mailed me the JD with the description about the written Test.
So, the test was divided into two parts, one was Programming and another was Crazy test.

Crazy was seriously crazy and there were awkward questions like elephant ants, what willyou do with some conditions.Total Funny..

Programming test was tough. There were 5 questions which you can answer in any C, C++ or Java. Then at the bottom comipler was given but i was not showing the output. Some technical issue. Questions with heavy marks were actually tough.

Then I was called for Face to Face Interview for Testing. 2 interviewers were shooting questions together on me and were trying to contradict every statement and answer given by me. If you ll write 10 points to test anything, then he ll ask you to write more or add more to the list. They ll ask you to test a calculator, walking stick or wall etc.

Interview Question – Convert the user's input digit into words like 14 = fourteen.
Range 0-99.

I can't recall the other difficult question. This was not difficult but quite lengthy.
  Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Mindfire Solutions in September 2013.

Interview Details – One round of simple Mental ability test.
Second round of technical test skype interview(had to write code in notepad--no special editor will be given) (php, jquery, javascript, mysql, html5, css)
Third round with skype interview and written test- had to write a program in php

Interview Question – difference between document.ready and anonymous function in javascript   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to negotiate. The salary was fixed!

Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Mindfire Solutions in August 2013.

Interview Details – 3 round of technical interview +written test(quite simple) .Techincal round will judge only the basics of your concepts.Be clear about the the previous projects in previous organisation

Interview Question – All Question were straight and direct they were examining the basics only.Be clear in what you say.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Ask for the profile they are offering you and be clear about the same

Bhubaneswar (India)

I interviewed at Mindfire Solutions in June 2011.

Interview Details – Freshers:
=======
Three rounds of interview:
- Written . Aptitude
- Tech Interview
- Tech Interview and HR interview by senior team leads
Sometimes CEO also takes another round which is also both technical and non technical

Experienced:
==========
- Tech interview by any senior team member.
- Second Tech interview by senior team member.
- HR interview by any senior HR.

Interview Question – For fresher sometimes you might face some logical questions. Here they just wants to test your logical thinking power and your confidence level. Your answer can be wrong but you should justify your answer with a +ve attitude.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was a fresher. So, no negotiation phase was there.

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mindfire Solutions.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview is done on the basis of initial programming test followed by 2 interviews

Interview Question – Questions in IQ test   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mindfire Solutions in December 2012.

Interview Details – The day 1 had an online round for 6 hours and had 4 main modules like
C Aptitude
General Aptitude
Crazy Test
Programming for 100 marks and 3 questions where there

The day 2 had technical interview and hr interview

Interview Question – Regarding strings   Answer Question

Worked for Mindfire Solutions? Contribute to the Community!