Mindray

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Accounts Payable Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Mindray in February 2011.

A recruiter set up a meeting Director of Finance, and Department Manager. The questions were pretty straight forward. They asked about my background, skills and overall knowledge or the work and processes. They also asked about my accomplishments, previous duties and ability to learn new software.

Interview Questions
  • none. They were were all standard. I guess the most difficult would be when I was asked to provide specific instances and situations of my accomplishments and how I streamlined processes.   View Answer
Very easy, the requiter worked out all of the details. The company was very thoughtful and suggested I start work immediately so that I could qualify for the health insurance benefits the within 30 days.