Mindray

Mindray Interview Questions

Accounts Payable Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Mindray in February 2011.

A recruiter set up a meeting Director of Finance, and Department Manager. The questions were pretty straight forward. They asked about my background, skills and overall knowledge or the work and processes. They also asked about my accomplishments, previous duties and ability to learn new software.

Interview Questions
    • none. They were were all standard. I guess the most difficult would be when I was asked to provide specific instances and situations of my accomplishments and how I streamlined processes.   View Answer
    Very easy, the requiter worked out all of the details. The company was very thoughtful and suggested I start work immediately so that I could qualify for the health insurance benefits the within 30 days.

Strategic Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramsey, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramsey, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Mindray in June 2013.

Found the interviewers unusually forthright and prone to talk about their work rather than question me.

International Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Mindray in March 2010.

First round: writing test: basic questions on medical devices, and biomedical engineering
    Second round: one to one with English,asking about resume, experience, interest, and personality.
    Third round: group discussion. Case study to carry out a solution on business problems.

Interview Questions
    • How do you set up a maketing plan or presentation to promote one product?   Answer Question