Mindspark Interactive Network

Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Intern Interview

Data Intern
Yonkers, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mindspark Interactive Network in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied on their website and got a phone interview. The first one was from an hr, and the second one was from a senior analyst. Plus some open questions and a analysis question

Interview Question – Practical analysis of a dataset   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Android Developer Interview

Android Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Mindspark Interactive Network in April 2014.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview with an HR representative who was very nice and engaging just to gather information about my current situation and reason for my interest in applying for the position.

A second phone interview was held with the software Engineering Director. Some basic java questions just to feel out my qualifications. Was a very motivated and engaging individual.

The third interview was in the beautiful IAC building in NY. I met with two project managers who seemed very talented and capable. They wanted to get a feel for what it was like to work with me and how I would solve or at least plan on solving certain problems. Then I met again in person with the Software Engineering Director and he focused all his questions on Android material. Mostly questions related to specific Android Tools rather than algorithm solving and particular solutions. I was a little taken aback since the specific tools are not necessarily required to develop applications in Android and you could conceivably develop applications without them. He also used a lot of acronyms which I was not familiar with. Overall the process and the people were very pleasant and it seems like a promising gig.

Interview Question – The question that was most puzzling was not because it was difficult but it seemed very subjective and I perhaps thought about it much deeper than necessary. "How many items do you have in a control before it's time to decompose them?"   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mindspark Interactive Network? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mindspark Interactive Network interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mindspark Interactive Network employees and interview candidates.