Mindspeed

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Mindspeed in August 2009.

Interview Details – I got this new position by talking with a new department manager, clearly they need someone to fill in the job, and HR asked me if I am interested in a new role. I then got an interview opportunity and been asked for many aspect of the new role, and if I am willing to travel, and if I am confortable to coordinate team without supervising etc, and I got the job in about one hour.

Interview Question – Describe the most difficult task you were able to complish.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – salary, negotiated $4k more than initial offer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mindspeed? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mindspeed Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mindspeed employees and interview candidates.