Mindteck Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.9

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mindteck (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone interview

Interview Questions

• 1. What is generic? 2. What's the difference between arraylist and set's? 3. What's "finally"?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mindteck.

Interview

They just ask you basic questions for the role that you have applied. Sometime they would give you a puzzle to solve, which could be tricky at times. They might ask you more about what you mention in your resume and your previous role.

Interview Questions

• Explain me about the challenging situation you faced in your current(or previous) role and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Mindteck (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

three rounds, two technical and one hr. first telephonic then f to f,then hr for negotiations and notice period cool, focus on basics, communication, oops jquery, strengths, weekness. Negotiate well, all d best!!

Interview Questions

• architecture code flow, jquery selectors, ajax, mvc   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was good , they met my expectations

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mindteck (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

standard project management+ technical reviews, questions related to past projects, and to assess how hands-on. A few questions on risk management, sales and customer management; This is followed by HR discussions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Mindteck in July 2013.

Interview

4 rounds of interview: 2 Tech rounds, 1 manager round, 1 discussion with Technical Head

Interview Questions

• Standard Questions were asked as expected. Interviewers were cool & calm. Everything went on very smooth in my case. HR was supportive throughout the process. All the HRs & managers over here are very helpful at times.   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Mindteck (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Interview was scheduled, HR gave me some forms to fill and ask me to wait. After 40 or 50 minutes he came back and said there is no interview panel to take up the interview. So please make sure interview panel is there to take the interview before you reach their office else you will end up spending time and money.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mindteck (Bangalore (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

1.Techenical Round,2.Client 3 Managerial round

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mindteck in December 2012.

Interview

Got call from a consultant, went to interview next day, very basic questions from core java, concentrated more on spring and hibernate.

not enough package

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Mindteck (Bangalore (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

3 rounds 1 HR 2 technical rounds. 1 aptitude test as I was a college fresher. Everybody was helpful and wanted to help you to get to the result. 2 technical round one with senior software engineer and other with the project manager. HR was very freindly.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mindteck (Bangalore (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Campus Recruitment . 3 Rounds . Written , Face to Face technical , HR . Tech Interview was more focused on Basic Fundas of electronics .Controller based designs , Logic implementation with gate and flip flops, College project , seminar etc . HR round was more on attitude , willingness to join , Numerical ability .. etc ... After the HR interview the recruitment was confirmed in 3-4 hours .

Interview Questions

• Nothing much , Since it was based on fundamental electronics and board design concepts .   Answer Question