Mindtree Interview Questions

2.9

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Mindtree in January 2008.

Its was pretty good. They tested us on most lines of expertise. I am not aware of the hiring process as a whole

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Mindtree in September 2014.

first round was aptitude,analytical and logical questions,it was easy to clear but time handling is very important.then scond round was program round just a single simple program,then straight hr round

Software Engineer Interview

first it was aptitude round...
    second round was programming based on java...|there was no elimination in second round..
    third round was hr .,,,there were only general questions....if you go through first round then it would be easy for you to crack next rounds.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Mindtree in September 2014.

Standard Recruitment process. 1st round was aptitude test conducted by aspiring minds .then the selected candidates list was announced by evening . those who cleared 1st round were called for 2nd round which was HR interview on next day. The interview was easy to clear provided you have good knowledge in technical aspects.

Associate Consultant - Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Mindtree.

There were two round of interviews out of which one of HR discussion. The process was pretty straight forward and consisted of understanding of your prior experience and skill set. There were some technical questions further probing work experience.

There exists variance in salary distributions so do negotiate.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Mindtree in September 2014.

it took 3 days.on the first day Amcat conducted exam after shortlisting from it there will be a programming round which is non elimination round.then after two days they called me for interview where i got rejected

Interview Questions
    • for cse people it is easy but for EEE people they are Java   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

very friendly process .they make you to free good and give chance to answer .rest lies on you.both the process is very fast and less time take you will came to know the output in very short duration of time.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview process in quite simple, it was a written round first which had very basic multiple choice questions from core java (mainly from collections). Followed by 5 programs.
    The second round of interview was a face to face technical round...
    Will add the programming questions for aspiring candidates and will also try to answer a few...

Interview Questions
    • Write a program in java to print odd and even numbers one after another using 2 threads. (One thread should print even number and the other odds).   View Answer
    • Implement a stack using array in java.   View Answer
    • Find the performance difference between the below codes:

String s1 = "Hello";

String s2=new String("Hello");
        View Answer
    • For a given String, convert the first character of each word into upper case letters.   View Answer

Senior Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Mindtree.

I had a over the phone Technical Interview. I had an in person 1:1 interview with a senior manager who managed the technology. This was immediately followed by the HR Round

Interview Questions
    • The HR interviewer trying to extract when I would get married and being super rude and dismissive throughout!   View Answer

They are located way out of the city. Also, the super weird HR interview, with the already rude and obnoxious interviewer trying to extract when I would get married and how it would affect the company if I did get married!

Tech Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Mindtree in August 2014.

Online automated interview. Written, verbal and video interview. Video answers depend totally on the quality of your network connection. Feel that they should have a look at F2F/telephonic interview. They are loosing out on good candidates because of online automated video interview.