Mindtree

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mindtree in December 2010.

Interview Details – The campus interview consisted of a series of c, c++, data structures and analytic questions. Followed by a programming round, a program(Eg : Pascal's triangle), followed by a technical interview

Interview Question – The programming round will be a little tough.   Answer Question

Senior SAP Technical Consultant Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Mindtree in September 2013.

Interview Details – On 27-Sep-2013, I received a Face-to-Face Interview(On 28-Sep-2013) Call Letter from Nidhi Jha (Sr. Associate of Mindtree, Bangalore) and attended same which was actually huge Walk-in, where I stayed almost whole day and attended 4 rounds (1 -Technical, 2-Manager, 3-HR round where form filling of Mindtree). Afterwards, she informed me through SMS that you selected and you have to forward all your documents so she can release offer letter (which I sent through email scan copies). I followed her and after 2 months follow up she informed me that we will consider you for future role and no opening at present moment.

Interview Question – Infact, all the questions of technical round was different then mentioned in my CV. It was neither easy nor so tough.   View Answer

Module Lead Interview

Module Lead
Bhubaneswar (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mindtree in March 2009.

Interview Details – Got through campus 5 years back, written, group discussion, F2F interview (easy) done..

Interview Question – list your current subjects   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – fresher so no negotiation

Software Engineer C3 Interview

Software Engineer C3

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview Details – There was just one interview where the interviewer gave me to determine the output of few C-codes. Having been done that there were simple questions regarding software engineering. The interview was not enough formal but owned a standard.

Interview Question – What would be my approach to to design the kind of software I came face-a-face during the initial test.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

Interviewed at Mindtree

Interview Details – One Technical and HR round

Interview Question – Techinal round will be easy basic concepts on C#,asp.net,ado.net,sql   Answer Question

Module Lead Interview

Module Lead
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Mindtree in June 2010.

Interview Details – First round would be written with analytical questions, second will be technical, third a managerial round and final the HR round.

Software Engineer Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mindtree in October 2012.

Interview Details – Campus placements

Interview Question – Write a program which was invented by you   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

User Experience Designer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Mindtree in February 2012.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interview.
1-technical
2-manager

Interview Question – Nothing   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
Dāvangere (India)

Interview Details – I joined mindtree through campus placement. The interview process started with the Aptitude test which was pretty good(not much of a difficult test though), then followed by a programming test wherin i was asked to write a programme in C for couple of scenarios, after this i was asked to face a technical round of interview which was actually little tough to crack.

Consultant Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Mindtree in September 2013.

Interview Details – I read it somewhere that an interview is the worst way to judge a candidate; sounds weird but so true it is. I had an interview with an amazing personality at Mindtree (a big shot) and he was clear what he needed for the position.

They got my reference from somewhere and called me over for an interview. They were kind to take care of my flight and taxi expenses. I really appreciate the HR contact (Deryl Dsouza) for his help, he was new joinee too :). The HR manager was nice and polite.

The interviewer put me in a situation, gave me a couple of hours along with a few chart papers and pens & wanted me to come up with a high-level solution. It was fun when I was free to think & consult them over a solution.

It wasn't my best shot in the interview but he wanted to see how I approach a problem.. and overall it was a detailed and well planned interview.

I really liked the way Mindtree hires the Minds... It wasn't just an interview!

Interview Question – How would you change the behavior of people and make them do something completely different from what they have been doing from ages? (connect this to digital marketing)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Communication could have been better. I was sent an offer letter before I could negotiate.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mindtree