Mindtree Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.9

QA Engineer ( Automation Using Ruby ) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Mindtree (Pune (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter, Send my profile.
    Then got a direct call from mindtree
    They first schedule the telephonic interview
    then we have face to face

- After having face to face technical round, proceed to next round ( Cultural Round ) with managers and lead have approx 10+ years of experience.

- After completing the cultural round, moved to HR round. As my expectation was little high On compensation which they were offering was not relevant to me.

Thats All

Interview Questions

• Ruby basic and advance concept
      Cucumber
      Challenges I faced during my work

1 Answer

The were offering below market standards. They were offering approx 2 lakh less than current offer which I was holding.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

Processes followed in previous company - first round (technical) - mine was a telephonic round.
    second round - managerial round but more of personal questions - F2F
    third round - HR - F2F

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mindtree (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

For c++ developer, there was direct interview for C++, the called at morning 9am, i reached at 10 and my interview was taken at 5:30 pm.

Interview Questions

• 1. They asked about my project and told to draw class diagram for the same.
      2 .Asked about design patterns and asked about patterns which i knew.
      3. Given a problem on oops to design the class diagram, i.e: Employee.
      4 Given a problem on array to solve as what will be your logic and how would you right the code.

Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mindtree (Delhi (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

The process consist of 3 phase
    1) Written - technical
    2) Interview technical
    3) Managerial round

Written test took almost 1 hour to complete the job.
    As many number of candidates showed up so it took whole day for my chance to come.

Interview Questions

• Most of the technical written question from Collections API of java ,
      Some confusing questions from Tree set , Hash set , Hash Map etc
      Some were direct question like Thread Class belong to which package .
      Others were output questions

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mindtree (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

The interview consisted of three rounds
    1. General aptitude and C programming basics
           10 questions on general aptitude and 10 questions on basic C programming. 30 minutes time, Average difficulty
    2. Programming round (Pascal's triangle)
           1 hour time, the pseudo code or algorithm or C program should be written in a piece of paper and explained to the technical interviewer
    3. Technical interview
           Explain the program written in the previous round, some questions on basic programming and algorithms

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was fixed, non negotiable as it is a campus recruitment.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mindtree (Pune (India)).

Interview

This was for a campus interview for freshers. The candidates were short-listed based on some criteria of marks like throughout 60 - 65% academically. The interview started with a Case Study and those candidates who cleared the case study were allowed to proceed further. The cleared candidates were divided into multiple groups of 8-10 members for GD. Those candidates who cleared GD were given a chance to appear before the panel for PI. There were two panels conducting the personal interview and finally those who cleared PI were announced to be selected.

Interview Questions

• Case Study on Branding (Marketing), GD on "How can we match Agriculture as an industry with IT industry", PI on normal educational background and few situation based questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

I shortlisted through elitmus. The process consists of online algorithm round and online coding test, no elimination happen at this stage.On second day they called all the candidates for F2F interviews, only single round mostly technical questions + some HR questions.The interviewer was friendly and helpful in nature.He asked me to write code for some problems like fibnacci numbers,pascal triangle etc. then he asked me to optimise my code from the coding round, after it he asked some behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• Given a positive number, you need to print the largest digit of the number, e.g. 7321464 then ans will be 7.   Answer Question
    • Given a string of some length, say n, then you need to output "Present" if all the vowels present in string, output "Absent" if some vowels present but not all, and output "None" if no vowel present in the string.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Mindtree (Bangalore (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

I attended interview on 7th March of 2015 at whitefield location for the position of Tech lead and also could able to clear all rounds and filled HR form too. But after continues asking for the status then came up with answer that I had attended for software engineer not for lead and being offered salary less than my current CTC. It was ultimately describing not to release offer and give a satisfactory answer . Suggestion to all who all are going for interview please don't attend any before checking alary they can offered you.

Senior Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Mindtree (Pune (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

2 round technical 1 manager they have took and they give me 1 very long form to fill and then says will take HR round over phone but not got any call form HR side..

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneshwar (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mindtree (Bhubaneshwar (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview questions were restricted to the basic but logical.

Once answered the interviewer made me think more scenarios to optimize the same code.
    The Hr interview was followed by the technical interview . The Hr wanted to know abt the strengths and weaknesses, discussed about new mindtree kalinga campus coming up , company polciies.All total HR round was a one-o-one discussion between you and the HR.

Interview Questions

• all basic programs prime , fibonacci , palindrome , fibonacci , recursion , array , all mathematical operation based questions were asked
      Asked me what oops means and describe it giving examples other than bookish and general examples as if explaining to a le man abt oops.

1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.Because it was a fresher role