Mindtree

Getting the Interview

31 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Programmer Analyst

I interviewed at Mindtree in January 2009.

Interview Details – 4 Rounds of interview in all.
1 st round : Quantitative ability test
2 nd round: Group discussion
3 rd round: Technical interview
4 th round: HR interview
Great company to work for in Bangalore. Employer friendly and challenging work environment.

Programmer Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview Details – Campus interview

Interview Question – Asked difference between multithreading using pthreads and kernel processes   Answer Question

Jersey City, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mindtree in January 2008.

Interview Details – Its was pretty good. They tested us on most lines of expertise. I am not aware of the hiring process as a whole

Interview Question – technical to solve a problem   View Answer

Interview Details – Written Aptitude and Technical followed by interview

Programmer Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mindtree in December 2010.

Interview Details – Campus recruitment. Easy programming paper.

Interview Question – Easy interview. String manipulations. A puzzle on liar's theorem.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Standard Package. No negotiation as it was a campus placement.

Hyderābād (India)

Interview Details – Aptitude , GD ,Tech and HR interview

Negotiation Details – Campus Mind

Dāvangere (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview Details – I joined mindtree through campus placement. The interview process started with the Aptitude test which was pretty good(not much of a difficult test though), then followed by a programming test wherin i was asked to write a programme in C for couple of scenarios, after this i was asked to face a technical round of interview which was actually little tough to crack.

Coimbatore (India)

Interview Details – I was hired from the campus. There was an initial screening in terms of a written test which had both English section and a technical section. Both are kind of easy side. After that there would be a 1 on 1 interview where they might ask some basic technical stuffs and some questions and explanations based on the answers given on the first round.

Interview Question – There were not any unexpected questions. The interview was kind of an interactive talk.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mindtree in January 2011.

Interview Details – Campus recruitment

Interview Question – collections in java and threading and data structures   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mindtree in June 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewer was most amicable guy. Process was late but the overall experience was awesome. There was a written test ( which included technical, aptitude and English questions) followed by Group Discussion. Shortlisted candidates were sent to 1:1 Interview. That's it!

Interview Question – I haven't faced any question to be more unexpected or more difficult.
But Mindtree is one among very few companies who takes aptitude test for lateral joiners.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate for higher salary!

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mindtree

Worked for Mindtree? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mindtree Programmer Analyst interview questions and advice. All 31 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mindtree employees and interview candidates.