Mindtree Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

There were three rounds of interview. First the technical Interview and then the Managerial Round. These two were Face to face. Then the HR Round which was telephonic. Be strong in basics and architecture.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mindtree

Anonymous Employee in India, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Mindtree (India, MS) in January 2015.

Interview

First round- written.
    Written result will come after 1 hour.
    For experience people, they are calling more than 500 people in single day.
    This is call based.
    Call only max 100 people.This is not fresher.This is for experienced

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Mindtree in November 2014.

Interview

it started with a written test. the process was very slow. after attending a round candidates had to wait for around 1 to 2 weeks to get call for the next round.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mindtree (Bellevue, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

There are totally concentrating on WCF and ASP.net
    Like how to enable https in WCF and username and password authentication.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

I have 3 years experience. They told me to take a written test (Offline). More than one option can be correct. Every company has their requirements and recruitment procedure. But the test was absolutely academic. There were no programs/logic. Questions were like which classes belong to which package, which annotations will be enabled with this tag, etc. I didn't expect written test in Spring and Hibernate.

Finally I found it is mass elimination round. 80%including myself eliminated in the written test itself. A reminder of what used to happen for inexperienced guys looking for jobs in start ups.

PS: Mindtree, respect experienced people. Don't expect people to mug up class names and packages.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Mindtree (Bangalore (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

written test and technical followed by managerial round finally hr

even for two rounds they will take whole day means 10 am to 6 pm

worst process of interview maintenance they dnt know how to manage interview process even for ne round also they will take one day and for releasing offer also they will take 1 month

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mindtree (Bangalore (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Back Ground: Got a Call from Consultancy for interview..

Actual Interview Details... Totally 4 Rounds..For junior level employees(2-3 yrs exp)

First Round : Written Test Basic technical questions.. if you have worked on the technology long enough you should be able to answer questions quite easily.

Second Round: Face to Face interview with Tech Lead. Asked Very basic questions on concepts execution definitions etc..Interviewer asked me to write few snippets...

Third Round: Tech Discussion with the Tech Architect.. More of an discussion on how you handle situations , EQ and Mostly Managerial in Nature.

Final Round: HR Round .. This is only for Sal Negotiations..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Got 50% hike from my current CTC

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

interviewed at Mindtree (Bangalore (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

I attended the interview at Mindtree for the post of SSE- android frameworks through some consultancy. They took one written round, upon short listing they called for face to face technical discussion. Upon selecting in face to face technical HR said you are selected, there will be a short managerial discussion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Mindtree (Bangalore (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Interviewed at Mindtree for "Java/ J2EE" Developer.
    Through Employee Referral.

Round 1 :
    Technical lead asked questions on core java, Mvc design pattern, singleton class, Exceptions, & inside if(), hashmap vs treemap, why String is immutable.

Round 2 : (final)
    Manager round:
    A Manager asked about my experience, challenges faced , extra curricular activities, etc

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Whatever you ask, they will fix some package and send the offer letter directly.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Mindtree (Hyderābād (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Not much tough, interviewer was very friendly, asked basic conceptual questions.No embarrassing question.Interviews spends fair amount of time trying to listen you and know you what you are, not like being in hurry mode like other interviewers. Management round was very much comfortable made me feel it was like a normal discussion rather than a interview round.

Interview Questions

• What thing about your current company manager you absolutely disagree with...   Answer Question