Mindtree

Updated Jan 31, 2015
Updated Jan 31, 2015

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mindtree.

Based on the AMCAT test we had written in our college, we got shortlisted for the Programming test by Mindtree.
Programming test was for one hour and it consisted of two questions which can be done in either Java, C or C++. Programs I got : GCD of an array and Print Floyd's triangle in normal and reverse order
Technical interview was super cool. Not even a single technical question asked. It was pure HR interview like.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing difficult really. As I said, there weren't any technical questions thrown at me.   Answer Question

Had a better offer on hand.

Other Interview Reviews for Mindtree

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Mindtree.

I got selected through AMCAT.There was only one round Tech+HR interview.First I was asked to tell about myself.The Technical questions covered were from C,Java ,OOPS concepts like inheritance,DBMS ,data structures.I was also asked to write code for linked list.HR questions were behavioral questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years? how would you help your teammate when he faces difficulty ? are you willing to work in other locations? etc.

Software Engineer Interview

Simple basic questions on Engineering projects & basics java,Spring,J2EE.Be ready with basic C & JAVA Question.Some tricky question & puzzles were asked in the interview.2 technical and one HR round.HR round was just for name sake.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mindtree in November 2014.

I got a recruited through elitmus. So firstly there was a C objective test which was the only elimination round followed by Algorithm and Coding test. There were two questions for which we were to write algos and do the coding based on our algo.
    Next day we were called for intereview. There was a single interview and the results were announced next day.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about dynamic memory allocation,link list and few concepts based question   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Mindtree in November 2014.

I applied through my college.It had 3 rounds starting with Amcat exam.Then on;ine programming round which is a non elimination round.Finally a Technical cum HR interview.They expect ppl with good tech and communication skills

Interview Questions
    • I didnt expect their online programming round.It was very tough.2 programs in 45 min.But,fortunately it is a non elimination round.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mindtree in November 2014.

First filtering was based on Amcat score. I was selected for the next round which was Programming. There were many people and 2 questions in programming. I solved both the programming hardly around 10 people overall could solved both. But even the people who solved 1 or even executed 1 partially were allowed to the next round > Technical Round.

The craziest part was they dint consider the programs i did oly. the TR guy was a bald man he asked me non - sense question yet i justified most of it. Still i dint get through that round.

Interview Questions
    • It all depends on the TR round HR you get. some TR HRs selected people with nil coding and most of all they selected 35 gals and 5-6 boys. was really Insane.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mindtree in October 2014.

First round Aptitude round then a programming round, you have to do two programs then interview technical and hr. The program given during the programming round is asked during the interview highly technical interview sorting, searching, linked list asked.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mindtree in September 2014.

We were Shortlisted through Elitmus.At first there was Algorithm cum Coding Test (no elimination).on 1st day.Then there was Technical clubbed with HR Round on 2nd day.Process was conducted in SJBIT.There were around 10 panels in different rooms. Offer letter was given on same day. Joining was in 15-20 days.To write Algorithm for two questions in 20 mins on a paper then code the same using any language on the computer in 60 mins.We were given two questions on:
    Calculation of no of times a substring occurs in main string.
    Calculation of no of common factors of two numbers other than 1 and print the same.

Interview Questions
    • To write Algorithm for two questions in 20 mins on a paper then code the same using any language on the computer in 60 mins.We were given two questions on:
      Calculation of no of times a substring occurs in main string.

Answer Question
    Tell two programming language in which you are confident.
    Tell two subjects in which you are confident.(must be DBMS or Data Structure or Operating system or Computer Network or C or C++ or Java for CS stream)
    Be confident with your English.
    Agree to all their conditions (relocation,shifts etc)
    Donot Lie about your abilities too much.

Software Engineer Interview

first it was aptitude round...
    second round was programming based on java...|there was no elimination in second round..
    third round was hr .,,,there were only general questions....if you go through first round then it would be easy for you to crack next rounds.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mindtree in September 2014.

Standard Recruitment process. 1st round was aptitude test conducted by aspiring minds .then the selected candidates list was announced by evening . those who cleared 1st round were called for 2nd round which was HR interview on next day. The interview was easy to clear provided you have good knowledge in technical aspects.