Mindtree Technical Lead Interview Questions & Reviews

7 interviews

3.3

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Mindtree in May 2013.

Round one:
Basic Java and PL/SQL question, WebSphere Portal Basic question on Page creation and Administration, WCM questions.
Round two:
J2EE Design patterns and framework related question, WebSphere Portal advanced question on login filters, API and SPI related, Integration, SOA architecture.
Round three:
Face to Face interview with program manager.

Interview Questions
  • Design Patterns related and advanced Java technology related questions and Websphere portal High availability question.   Answer Question
on notice period of 90 days.

Other Interview Reviews for Mindtree

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Mindtree in December 2011.

1 hr of continuous technical, 1 vp round and hr. Then required doc. submission.

Technical Lead Interview

Hiring Process is haphazard. HR teams don't really care about getting the right candidate for the interview. They only seem to be concerned more about the head count that they bring in to interviews. You take all the effort and go to the interview only to realize that its a mismatch in either role or JD.

Low salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Mindtree in February 2011.

An HR lady from the hiring team of Mindtree called me to schedule the interview. As I was not in Bangalore, I expressed my inability to take the interview face to face and requested to conduct the interviews telephonically/over VC. The lady was accommodating and scheduled the interviews accordingly.

The interview process consisted of 3 rounds:
    1. Telephonic technical round: The duration of the interview was close to 1 hr. The interviewer asked about my past projects and experience and asked questions based on my work. The level of questions were reasonable. Once this round was done, the hiring team got back in a couple of days and told that I had cleared the interview and scheduled the managerial round over VC.

2. VC Management round: The duration of this interview was almost 1.5 hrs (2 calls of 45 min each). In this round, they check if the candidate adheres to their core values. The interviewer asked a lot of questions around leadership style, the nature of the candidate, aspirations, etc.

3. Telephonic HR round: This was the round where the HR discussed about the salary and other perquisites. Took around 30 min.

The entire process took close to 3 weeks to complete.

Interview Questions
    Did not negotiate much as the offer was in line with my expectation.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Mindtree in May 2008.

1 round technical ,1 round PDM,final salary disscussion

Interview Questions

the salary before going was suggested by me is 8L/A but they offered 7L/A which consisted of 80000 variable bonus

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Mindtree in September 2012.

The interview was scheduled at 10 Am,I was asked to wait for almost 3 hours to get my turn as there are many other candidates.I did not understand why then it is called a scheduled interview by the recruitment team as promised.When its my turn to face the interview I was almost tired of waiting,but could able to answer all the questions except few(couple of them) and I hope nobody expects all the questions to be answered(100%).

Interview Questions
    • What does High Level Design Document Contain-I answered Architecture,Logical and Physical Diagrams,Software,Hardware Components,Environments and the immediate question what else the document contain   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Mindtree in November 2010.

Total 4 rounds

2 technical
    1 managerial
    1 HR

Interview Questions
    In terms of salary they will not offer high range salaries.

Worked for Mindtree? Contribute to the Community!