Minecor Inc Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Minecor Inc

Candidate Interview Review

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Minecor Inc (Austin, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was what I later realized was the most inflated sales pitch of a failing company. A lot of things sounded great. I have never judged a book by its cover, but I should have with this position. When I was hired there were barely any sales reps and an operations manager. I was asked about my experience, salary requirements, and when I could start. There was not a lot of room for me to talk because the interviewer talked a lot, even after asking me a question. I was called 2 days after the interview and accepted the position because of the false truths given during the interview. I will have to admit they have the sales pitch memorized, and they make the job sound promising when it is not.

Interview Questions

• Work experience? When can you start? Not very many because they never stopped talking.   Answer Question