Mini-Circuits

Updated Dec 8, 2014

3.2

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Mini-Circuits in November 2014.

There are three parts. The first one is paper exam about logic, math and basic circuit problems and some background investigation. The second one is talking about the resume and university experience with HR. The last one is technical interview about RF, for example, transmission line, receiver and amp.

Applications Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mini-Circuits.

A bunch of tests, some technical and some "logical", and a lot of papers to sign before you even see an interviewer.
    Once you see someone, it would probably be your future de-facto supervisor, and eventually the CEO will interview you.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. I was asked what salary I was willing to work for. I gave my lowest possible for living standard, and was offered 10K less, take it or leave it.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mini-Circuits in April 2014.

Lots of technical questions! Its like you have to clear a written test .. prepare well. you need to be thorough with technical stuff and better read! The IQ test and maths test and aptitude test. Its just test test test!

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mini-Circuits.

IQ test
    Circuits Test
    HR interviews
    Team Interviews

Interview Questions
    • Not much difficult questions. Just know your RF stuff!   View Answer
    No negotiation, very little pay, took the offer because I was fresh graduate and I did not know how bad the company was. Bad decision! I regret!

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied through other source – interviewed at Mini-Circuits.

applied to ad in ny times interviewed with several people including ceo

Software Developer Interview

Go through an exam, depending on the position. Expect technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions was the hardest and everyone goes through it   Answer Question

RF Electrical Design Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Mini-Circuits.

Applied through school, got contacted by 2 month.. took paper test, then interviewed by HR and two engineers

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mini-Circuits in June 2013.

The HR person emailed me two documents full of questions that took at least 1.5 hrs to complete. Then she called to set up an interview date and told me to clear my schedule. The interview would take s AM and left at 4:45PM. They had me take english, math, and logic exams. The HR person graded them and then interview me. Afterwards they sent me over to another building where the Department manager interviewed and made me take an autocad test. There was at least 1 hour of waiting in between each of the above steps.

RF Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mini-Circuits in June 2013.

Expect the Interview process to take 4+ hours. When you arrive you'll be given a ~20 page pamphlet to fill out with information on your education/experience, IQ tests, basic circuit questions, impedance of transmission lines. You'll will then be interviewed by HR and some of the engineers the same day. If all goes well you'll get another interview with the president at a later date

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mini-Circuits in April 2013.

Very Unprofessional. Initially they called to inform about the interview, they were never clear about the interview process. The Onsite interview was also very Unprofessional. They kept me waiting the reception for long time. The Front desk ladies were yelling.

Unprofessional approach of staff