Mini-Circuits Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

3.1

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mini-Circuits (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

A three hour ordeal taking test after test after test. After which I met with the manager who reviewed my resume and asked me questions about previous employment. Then I had to go for a second interview with HR in the Brooklyn location. Getting into medical school is probably easier.

Interview Questions

• The usual irrelevant questions: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

MPE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mini-Circuits (Brooklyn, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

It was an onsite interview. IQ test and some other position-related test. Interviewed with HR and then met a senior engineer. The working environment is not good. There is so much noise. Employees with poker faces.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

There are three parts. The first one is paper exam about logic, math and basic circuit problems and some background investigation. The second one is talking about the resume and university experience with HR. The last one is technical interview about RF, for example, transmission line, receiver and amp.

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mini-Circuits.

Interview

A bunch of tests, some technical and some "logical", and a lot of papers to sign before you even see an interviewer. Once you see someone, it would probably be your future de-facto supervisor, and eventually the CEO will interview you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was asked what salary I was willing to work for. I gave my lowest possible for living standard, and was offered 10K less, take it or leave it.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mini-Circuits (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Lots of technical questions! Its like you have to clear a written test .. prepare well. you need to be thorough with technical stuff and better read! The IQ test and maths test and aptitude test. Its just test test test!

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mini-Circuits (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

IQ test Circuits Test HR interviews Team Interviews

Interview Questions

• Not much difficult questions. Just know your RF stuff!   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, very little pay, took the offer because I was fresh graduate and I did not know how bad the company was. Bad decision! I regret!

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mini-Circuits (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

applied to ad in ny times interviewed with several people including ceo

Interview Questions

• where do expect you to be in 5 years   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Go through an exam, depending on the position. Expect technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions was the hardest and everyone goes through it   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mini-Circuits.

Interview

Applied through school, got contacted by 2 month.. took paper test, then interviewed by HR and two engineers

RF Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mini-Circuits (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Expect the Interview process to take 4+ hours. When you arrive you'll be given a ~20 page pamphlet to fill out with information on your education/experience, IQ tests, basic circuit questions, impedance of transmission lines. You'll will then be interviewed by HR and some of the engineers the same day. If all goes well you'll get another interview with the president at a later date