Mini-Circuits

Relevance Date Difficulty

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Brooklyn, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Mini-Circuits.

Interview Details – IQ test
Circuits Test
HR interviews
Team Interviews

Interview Question – Not much difficult questions. Just know your RF stuff!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, very little pay, took the offer because I was fresh graduate and I did not know how bad the company was. Bad decision! I regret!

Applications Engineer Interview

Brooklyn, NY

I applied through other source and interviewed at Mini-Circuits.

Interview Details – applied to ad in ny times interviewed with several people including ceo

Interview Question – where do expect you to be in 5 years   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Interviewed at Mini-Circuits

Interview Details – Go through an exam, depending on the position. Expect technical questions.

Interview Question – Technical questions was the hardest and everyone goes through it   Answer Question

RF Electrical Design Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Mini-Circuits.

Interview Details – Applied through school, got contacted by 2 month.. took paper test, then interviewed by HR and two engineers

Interview Question – nothing difficult   Answer Question

RF Test Engineer Interview

RF Test Engineer
Brooklyn, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mini-Circuits in June 2013.

Interview Details – Expect the Interview process to take 4+ hours. When you arrive you'll be given a ~20 page pamphlet to fill out with information on your education/experience, IQ tests, basic circuit questions, impedance of transmission lines. You'll will then be interviewed by HR and some of the engineers the same day. If all goes well you'll get another interview with the president at a later date

Interview Question – What is your salary expectation?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Brooklyn, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mini-Circuits in June 2013.

Interview Details – The HR person emailed me two documents full of questions that took at least 1.5 hrs to complete. Then she called to set up an interview date and told me to clear my schedule. The interview would take s AM and left at 4:45PM. They had me take english, math, and logic exams. The HR person graded them and then interview me. Afterwards they sent me over to another building where the Department manager interviewed and made me take an autocad test. There was at least 1 hour of waiting in between each of the above steps.

Interview Question – Autocad test   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mini-Circuits in April 2013.

Interview Details – Very Unprofessional. Initially they called to inform about the interview, they were never clear about the interview process. The Onsite interview was also very Unprofessional. They kept me waiting the reception for long time. The Front desk ladies were yelling.

Interview Question – What is Special Election   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Unprofessional approach of staff

Manufacturing Process Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Mini-Circuits.

Interview Details – Applied through Indeed and got a call from the HR saying that you are scheduled for an onsite interview. I asked about the commuting expenses and she said that you have to talk to the hiring manager during the interview. 2 Hours interview- First some paper work and general written test for skills, aptitude, etc. Followed by one on one with a technical manager. Interview was ok. After the interview I asked the HR regarding my expense and she said that they don't pay for travel. I was shocked to hear that.

Interview Question – Nothing really hard.   View Answer

RF Test Engineer Interview

RF Test Engineer
Brooklyn, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Mini-Circuits in May 2012.

Interview Details – First, all the applicants will receive an entry level engineering exam. (about Math, RF Engineering, and logic) Then, the HR manager will ask you some basic interview questions.

Interview Question – Describe one of the most difficult project.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Brooklyn, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mini-Circuits in July 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring process was tedious... They were absolute unclear for everything. Had a real bad experience with them. after following up for almost like 15-20 days they eventually told me the result. Also they didnt seem friendly enough and unlike most of the companies they never told what exactly there are looking for, didnt showed around the company.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be at Mini circuits?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mini-Circuits? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mini-Circuits interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mini-Circuits employees and interview candidates.