Ministry of Children and Youth Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accessibility Technology Analyst Interview

Accessibility Technology Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ministry of Children and Youth Services in March 2013.

Interview Details – Asked my about experience with interacting with clients, what I think is important for effective communication with client. They asked me about my experience in research and analysis. As well as other questions about my knowledge and skills(organizational)

Program Facilitator Interview

Program Facilitator
Hamilton, ON (Canada)

The process took a day - interviewed at Ministry of Children and Youth Services in January 2012.

Interview Details – panel interview with corordinator and HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – know emergent curriculum and have examples

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Program Analyst Interview

Senior Program Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ministry of Children and Youth Services in April 2010.

Interview Details – One interview with a panel of three managers. Each takes a turn asking one of five pre-scripted questions. Each manager scores answers based on matches to keywords. All five questions were specific to the job, with no general questions about career highlights or accomplishments. No informal interaction or questions beyond prepared questions. Interview lasted 45 minutes, followed by 15-minute presentation and then writing test.

Interview Questions

• Please describe how your qualifications and experience relate to what you understand this job to be.   Answer Question
  • What are three major issues facing program X in Ontario and what can this Ministry do to help address them?   Answer Question
  • What do you understand to be the role of agency Board of Directors?   Answer Question

Worked for Ministry of Children and Youth Services? Contribute to the Community!