Ministry of Children and Youth Services

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ministry of Children and Youth Services

Accessibility Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ministry of Children and Youth Services in March 2013.

Asked my about experience with interacting with clients, what I think is important for effective communication with client. They asked me about my experience in research and analysis. As well as other questions about my knowledge and skills(organizational)

Program Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Ministry of Children and Youth Services in January 2012.

panel interview with corordinator and HR

Interview Questions
    know emergent curriculum and have examples

Senior Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ministry of Children and Youth Services in April 2010.

One interview with a panel of three managers. Each takes a turn asking one of five pre-scripted questions. Each manager scores answers based on matches to keywords. All five questions were specific to the job, with no general questions about career highlights or accomplishments. No informal interaction or questions beyond prepared questions. Interview lasted 45 minutes, followed by 15-minute presentation and then writing test.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe how your qualifications and experience relate to what you understand this job to be.   Answer Question
    • What are three major issues facing program X in Ontario and what can this Ministry do to help address them?   Answer Question
    • What do you understand to be the role of agency Board of Directors?   Answer Question