Ministry of Education

Relevance Date Difficulty

General Education Officer I Interview

General Education Officer I
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ministry of Education in March 2010.

Interview Details – It may take them quite a long time to process your application but once you're informed on the interview date, the process is pretty much fast and straight-forward. I waited for quite a long while (long past my scheduled interview time) before I was called in to be interviewed. I was interviewed by three ladies and they were very nice and polite. The questions asked were quite simple, I guess you gotta show them that you're really passionate about teaching and imparting knowledge to the younger generation.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a difficult parent?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I wasn't offered the subjects I want.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ministry of Education? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ministry of Education General Education Officer I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ministry of Education employees and interview candidates.