Ministry of Finance - India

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
New Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took 11 months - interviewed at Ministry of Finance - India in December 2013.

Interview Details – I applied for this internship through a website. After 11 months i got a letter containing the details about the internship from the Ministry of Finance. And after one round of personal interview then it ends with certificates verification.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Finance Officer Interview

Finance Officer
Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Ministry of Finance - India.

Interview Details – Through SSC at our time but now through UPSC. Minimum qulification PG in Economics or Statistics. Additionally, if cndidate have experiance of data compilation analysis etc , added advantage.

Reason for Declining – It depents upon their thinking and attitute.

General Manager (Internal Audit) Interview

General Manager (Internal Audit)
New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ministry of Finance - India in August 2008.

Interview Details – It was a selection pocess of governemnt where opppotunities to apply was given to all eligible officers of government of India. short listed candidates were invited for the interview which was conducted by the senior most mangement officers and best on interview, selection was carried out.

Interview Question – How do you plan to create a set up of internal audit?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Worked for Ministry of Finance - India? Contribute to the Community!