Ministry of Justice UK Interview Questions in United Kingdom

3.6

Change Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ministry of Justice UK (London, England (UK)).

Interview

It took about 5 weeks for them to finally review application. And there was never any job spec, throughout the process. Unbelievable really - how can they know what they're looking for? Then, the day before the interview, they cancelled the interview without any reason given. Poor really. Not an encouraging insight into them as an organisation.

Senior Performance Adviser - London Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ministry of Justice UK (London, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

Did a online application at the interview I was required to do a drafting letter and also a interview of competencys first question is to them about yourself be prepared because there is one nice and one mean.

Legal Adviser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ministry of Justice UK in March 2014.

Interview

On line application with competency based questions. A lot of vetting paperwork to complete before interview. Panel of 3 people. No exercises or psychometric testing.

Interview Questions

• No questions other than an exploration of competency answers on the application and "Have you any questions?"   Answer Question

Policy Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ministry of Justice UK.

Interview

Had to give a presentation five minutes maximum, then competencies based interview. Three people in the panel and it lasted about 40 minutes. No trick questions, just how have you demonstrated evidence based policy making, planning, motivating staff, delivering a final product etc. There was an interest in demonstrating project management skills.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of where you have used evidence to influence a decision   1 Answer