Minneapolis College of Art & Design

Relevance Date Difficulty

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Adjunct Instructor
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Minneapolis College of Art & Design in August 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the Online Learning Department based on a recommendation from a graduate student who had heard me speak at a sustainability conference. I met with the Director and a staff member for a casual, but direct conversation in which we discussed course possibilities I could teach.

Interview Question – The proverbial open-ended question "Tell me about your work..."   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Start date was negotiable. Salary was not.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Minneapolis College of Art & Design? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Minneapolis College of Art & Design interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Minneapolis College of Art & Design employees and interview candidates.