Minneapolis College of Art & Design

Minneapolis College of Art & Design Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Minneapolis College of Art & Design

IT Interview

Interview

The interview process was very long. It took over a month to get sorted out and lots of people took their time on hiring for the position when it could have been done in a couple weeks. It is a nice place to contact the job poster.

Interview Questions

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Minneapolis College of Art & Design (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by the Online Learning Department based on a recommendation from a graduate student who had heard me speak at a sustainability conference. I met with the Director and a staff member for a casual, but direct conversation in which we discussed course possibilities I could teach.

Interview Questions

• The proverbial open-ended question "Tell me about your work..."   1 Answer

Negotiation

Start date was negotiable. Salary was not.