Minnesota Reading Corps Interview Questions & Reviews

Candidate Interview Review

Literacy Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Minnesota Reading Corps in May 2011.

Americorps contacted me on the phone to discuss whether I was available for a year of service, if I would be ok with the living stipend, and my basic background. Then I interviewed with a group and we were asked to discuss why we wanted to be tutors and what we thought of the achievement gap in Minnesota. It was not too hard to come up with things to say. Once I passed that round, I interviewed with the principal in the school district I wanted, and the questions were about my experience and skill level.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be a literacy tutor?   Answer Question
    • Please describe a time where you have encountered a difficult problem.   Answer Question
    • What is your experience with community service and youth?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Minnesota Reading Corps

Worked for Minnesota Reading Corps? Contribute to the Community!