Minnesota State Universities System

Information Technology Interview

Information Technology
Saint Paul, MN

Interviewed at Minnesota State Universities System

Interview Details – Horrible. Completely inept and almost lost me at this stage due to bungling. Process is so long and antiquated that we can't hire decent candidates.

Interview Question – Nothing was terrible unexpected. In fact the interview itself, other than being long, was pretty easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Union job, public record for salaries, so negotiations were pretty easy. Just pull down the MAPE pay scale and pick where you want to land in it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Writing Tutor Interview

Writing Tutor
Saint Cloud, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Minnesota State Universities System in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was referred by my previous analytical writing teacher who was also a tutor center coordinator. I filled out an application and was given an interview within the week. The interview was brief, some basic questions (not too many "common interview questions") about my experience and why I wanted to work there. I think the main reason for the briefness of my interview was the highly positive recommendation by my teacher.

Interview Question – What skills do you have that would help you perform your job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Minnesota State Universities System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Minnesota State Universities System interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Minnesota State Universities System employees and interview candidates.