Minnetronix Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Minnetronix

Mechanical Engineer - Entry Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Minnetronix (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Campus Interview - Phone Interview - Skype Interview - then they fly you over for 5-7 back to back interviews with different people

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Minnetronix.

Interview

I passed the 1st interview during a job fair and I was invited just few days later.
    For the interview, they mainly asked me how I can contribute their work positively. I tried to show many connections as much as possible.

Interview Questions

• When they ask me the connection between my previous project and their current work.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Minnetronix in March 2009.

Interview

Poorly organized with leaders of the group divided on what the company needed to accomplish.

Interview Questions

• What are you going to do to solve our problems?   Answer Question
    • What is the first thing you re going to do if you get the job?   Answer Question