Minnetronix Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Minnetronix

Mechanical Engineer - Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Minnetronix.

Campus Interview - Phone Interview - Skype Interview - then they fly you over for 5-7 back to back interviews with different people

Quality Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Minnetronix.

I passed the 1st interview during a job fair and I was invited just few days later.
    For the interview, they mainly asked me how I can contribute their work positively. I tried to show many connections as much as possible.

Interview Questions
    • When they ask me the connection between my previous project and their current work.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Minnetronix in March 2009.

Poorly organized with leaders of the group divided on what the company needed to accomplish.

Interview Questions
    • What are you going to do to solve our problems?   Answer Question
    • What is the first thing you re going to do if you get the job?   Answer Question

Worked for Minnetronix? Contribute to the Community!