Minto Group

Minto Group Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Minto Group

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Minto Group in February 2010.

I was contacted by phone about a month after applying for the position. The HR lady asked me about my current job, also discuss wages at that time. I made it clear that I needed x amount to even consider working for them and she then gave me the range that they had in mind. I said that sounded fine and she had me interview 2 days later. The interview was really good, I was really comfortable and they ate up what I was saying as I knew what they where looking for. After the interview the guy who would have been my boss the only blue collar guy there walked me out and said it was basically my job so that was cool. About 4 days later I got the call that I was being offered a job and again we discussed wages, and vacation. The offer came and it was at the lowest end of the pay scale with only 2 weeks.
    I ended up rejecting it as I was offered much more money and more vacation else wehere.

Interview Questions

Customer Care Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Minto Group in January 2010.

Was a slow proceess from application to interview..It took over a month to get a phone call. Interview was very positive and they offered me the salary I was looking for. I was very happy after the interview finally took place. Sounds like a great company to work for.

Interview Questions