Minto Group

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Care Interview

Customer Care

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Minto Group in January 2010.

Interview Details – Was a slow proceess from application to interview..It took over a month to get a phone call. Interview was very positive and they offered me the salary I was looking for. I was very happy after the interview finally took place. Sounds like a great company to work for.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Maintenance Technician Interview

Maintenance Technician
Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Minto Group in February 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by phone about a month after applying for the position. The HR lady asked me about my current job, also discuss wages at that time. I made it clear that I needed x amount to even consider working for them and she then gave me the range that they had in mind. I said that sounded fine and she had me interview 2 days later. The interview was really good, I was really comfortable and they ate up what I was saying as I knew what they where looking for. After the interview the guy who would have been my boss the only blue collar guy there walked me out and said it was basically my job so that was cool. About 4 days later I got the call that I was being offered a job and again we discussed wages, and vacation. The offer came and it was at the lowest end of the pay scale with only 2 weeks.
I ended up rejecting it as I was offered much more money and more vacation else wehere.

Interview Question – Tell me about your customer service experience.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Minto Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Minto Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Minto Group employees and interview candidates.