Mintz Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Investigator Interview

Investigator
Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Mintz Group in June 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed in their Beijing office summer of 2013, only 5 staff at the time and met them all - 3 investigators, an admin, and the country rep. Did not feel I was seriously considered, all questions posed were irrelevant to the position. The country rep closed by saying - "to be honest we are really looking for a man to fill this position". I was shocked, but I suppose they do not have to adhere to gender equality laws when in China.

Interview Question – The entire interview was unexpected and inappropriate.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mintz Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mintz Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mintz Group employees and interview candidates.