Minute Clinic Interview Questions & Reviews

10 interviews

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Minute Clinic in September 2012.

Received a phone call, didn't realize it was from the state practice manager. She essentially began an impromptu interview. Then talked with the district manager and voluntarily went to shadow a provider to see what the day was like. (That was a great idea). The interview process was very non-threatening, but was definitely very focused.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you handled a difficult patient who demanded antibiotics unnecessarily   Answer Question
    Not really negotiable on pay

Family Nurse Practitioner Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Minute Clinic in July 2014.

I applied on line but had recommendation from current employee along with supervisor contact information. First contact was by email from supervisor and then from NP recruiter for Minute Clinic. I met with Regional Manager and had contingent offer at end of interview

Interview Questions
    • What difficulties do you foresee in transitioning from family practice to retail medicine?   Answer Question

1 hour commute each way and working every other weekend.

Family Nurse Practitioner Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Minute Clinic in April 2014.

phone interview and person interview

hours

FNP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Minute Clinic in October 2010.

Contacted by phone, interviewed on next day by a working NP manager and an NP who was her manager, and hired. Easy interview

No negotiation

Family Nurse Practitioner Interview

Great, listened to my concerns. The process allowed me to shadow a practitioner and was up-front about expections and the work I would have to do, this included all the cleaning and billing. From start to finish I had no real issues as the interviewers worked with me to meet in person or via the phone.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Minute Clinic.

Over the phone interview at a central office (not a medical professional) and about 10 minutes with the district manager.

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Minute Clinic in May 2012.

There is an initial screening interview by a recruiter, after which you are passed to a hiring manager. If you pass that interview, you then begin the "onboarding" process. This involves submitting the usual paperwork, taking a urine drug screen, and having a PPD. Once all that is done, there is a 3 day on-line training to learn the computer documentation.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't any negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Minute Clinic in May 2011.

Met with the district manager at a MinuteClinic. She talked about MinuteClinic, the company, and the job. We talked about my work history. We reviewed benefits and job opportunities. At the time (early summer 2011), they were desperate for providers who were interested in working full-time.

Interview Questions
    • Overall, this was a standard interview without any surprises. I was asked how I would handle a difficult patient. A common situation is a person with a cold who insists they have a sinus infection and demand an antibiotic.   Answer Question
    There really wasn't anything to negotiate. Standard pay based on years of experience; standard benefits.

MLP Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Minute Clinic in January 2009.

I was interviewed for a job with MC, but the first time I was interviewed I had some major concerns with how it was being run. I was offered the job, on the spot, but I asked for a couple days to think about it, and ultimately declined it. However, about 8 months later, I was approached again for a job with MC by a different recruiter, and finally accepted a modified position. (Which I later regretted).

Interview Questions
    • What was something you did recently at work that improved your employers bottom line?   View Answer
    • What recent decision have you made at work that you now regret?   View Answer

I was the wary that the recruiter was a back stabber and her 'associate' came off as worried that I would take her job and very neurotic about this. Later when I finally accepted a second offer I was sadly right on both counts. Always, trust your first gut instinct. Also, I was very concerned about being alone in a box for, at that time, 12 + hours per day, with no real end in site of a true closing time.

Healthcare Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Minute Clinic in April 2011.

I am a professional and really expected to be treated as a professional. I was quite disappointed with the interview process with this well respected company's representatives and the outcome of my interview. I received a phone call 2-3 weeks after my online app was placed, an email 2-3 weeks after the phone call asking for an appt for an interview. I met with a regional manager for a 1:1. I thought the interview went very well, manager was congenial, articulate and seemed interested, I was courteous, dressed neatly and approachable, credentials in place, and expressed my desire to be part of the company. My mistake was not asking at the end of the interview "What is the next step ?, Is there an offer on the table?? My "Thank you for the interview" emails were never acknowledged, the "pkt" I was told would be mailed to me was never received. I felt so disrespected and disregarded. If this is the way employees are treated, I wonder what turnover is? Why are they so very slow to respond to applicants? Most people cant or wont wait for a job to "just come around". My thoughts are "If a company desires excellence, they will demonstrate that same quality, especially when pursuing excellent employees" Be sure to get details, a commitment or some decision of your status from the interviewer before the interview is over......."Where do we go from here?"

Interviews for Top Jobs at Minute Clinic

Worked for Minute Clinic? Contribute to the Community!