MinuteKEY

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Linux Administrative Interview

Boulder, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at MinuteKEY in July 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed via phone with Scott. In person interview with team.

Interview Question – Logic problem involving brownies   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted their offer but then reneged on the offer after I had put in my notice at my current job. Costing me 2 jobs. It was only a verbal offer made through a recruiter but it was an offer of employment I was given until Friday to make my decision. I accepted to the recruiter at 7:50AM Friday morning.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at MinuteKEY in February 2012.

Interview Details – the interview had puzzles and software questions

Interview Question – how to achieve faster software speed   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MinuteKEY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MinuteKEY interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MinuteKEY employees and interview candidates.