Minuteman Press

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Franchisee Interview

White Plains, NY

I interviewed at Minuteman Press in April 2008.

Interview Details – Flew me to New York, where I met with a senior executive who introduced me to several franchise owners. Many of the owners were older and have a firm understanding of how to run the business and maximize profitability. Most of the owners actually worked in the store and helped explain the start up process and profit sharing plan.

Interview Question – Come prepared to discuss how what you can offer differs from the competition.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I thought that the company did not have a good handle on the trend of technology and how it would substantially affect the printing industry.

Graphic Designer Interview

Newark, OH

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Minuteman Press in July 2008.

Interview Details – After dropping off my resume and a few samples of my work, I was called in for an interview. I came in and sat with both of the owners and discussed "interview stuff". This office is pretty laid back and both of the owner LOVE to talk. They made it easy to answer questions and didn't ask anything that was unexpected.

Interview Question – Explain what kind of graphic designing you have done in the past.   Answer Question

Graphic Design Interview

Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Minuteman Press in September 2010.

Interview Details – Every interview question from the book, a skill test at the end, personality and looks seemed to be important.

Interview Question – What is your most major flaw?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Minuteman Press? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Minuteman Press interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Minuteman Press employees and interview candidates.