Miovision Technologies

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and interviewed at Miovision Technologies.

Interview Details – Went through the initial interview with HR, lots of basic questions, etc. nothing to exciting. Asked to complete cream.hr test which I apparently did quite well on. Within an hour of HR interview I was asked to interview with Hiring Manager. Did so and it went quite well and they then wanted me to interview with CEO which I found a bit strange. He stressed the whole culture side of things and we had a good chat. In the end I would have been a fair bit older than senior mgmt and I felt I was discriminated against based on this as the previous 2 interviews went very well and fast to the point where the hiring manager gave me the impression they wanted to hire me. Based on what I have read I don't thing the compensation would have been adequate.

Interview Question – none really, the questions were pretty easy.   Answer Question

Technical Interview

Technical

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Miovision Technologies in November 2013.

Interview Details – It took about 2.5 weeks for them to review the application package, then get asked to do a psych questionaire that is in my opinion quite a waste of time. The cream.hr questionaire makes the company seem immature. It might work for screen purposes while an applicant is submitting a package, but after they review the resume for a highly technical position, it is a bit pointless, and a waste of time, since they can easily screen the handful of applicants face to face, and get a much better feel for how they might fit in.

Interview Question – The whole personality traits part is insulting for anyone over 30.   View Answer

Business Platform Developer Interview

Business Platform Developer

Interviewed at Miovision Technologies

Interview Details – Great interview process. Sound technical questions testing the fundamentals. The interviewers were very friendly and they asked a lot of questions about my previous experience

Interview Question – I was asked to debug a java script code the moment I entered   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous

Interviewed at Miovision Technologies

Interview Details – Extremely informal. They seemed to basically tell me everything I wanted to hear and it was clear they thought very highly of themselves.

Interview Question – Their questions made it seem like they wanted to get inside information about my previous employers, didn't ask many of the standard questions you would expect.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary was an insult and they didn't want to budge.

Worked for Miovision Technologies? Contribute to the Community!