Miraca Life Sciences

4 candidate interviews

Laboratory Interview

Laboratory
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Miraca Life Sciences in May 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was fast and easy. I was contacted shortly after applying for a position on the company website. A recruiter from Miraca contacted me via phone and we talked about my employment history and what I was looking for moving forward. The recruiter was really easy to talk to, and I could tell she really enjoyed her job and she was very enthusiastic about Mirca. I then was scheduled to do an onsite interview with 4 different managers. I met with each manager for 30 minutes (2 hours total). I was also shown around the lab, which was impressive. I received an offer a few days later. Throughout the process, the recruiter stayed in close contact with me, so I knew what was going on the entire time. It was great!

Interview Questions

• Walk me through the process, step by step, of Flow cytometric acquisition and analysis from start to finish. What equipment have you used in the past.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you had difficulty working with a supervisor, and how did you handle this difficulty?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not really a chance to negotiate as the recruiter I was working with was very upfront about the range of salary that was being offered. She confirmed that what the company was offering was in line with my requirements prior to interviewing. I appreciated this because I knew I was not wasting my time, and I knew what to expect. Because of the clear communication, negotiating was not necessary.

Lab Aide Interview

Lab Aide

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Miraca Life Sciences.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted by phone a few days later. I had one casual interview a week later-- after a couple of generic questions, it felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. They are very direct about what the position pays and what benefits are availible. Nothing in my offer letter surprised me.

Sales Director Interview

Sales Director
Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Miraca Life Sciences in October 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by their recruiter from networking with her on linked in. She was VERY helpful, informative and quite honestly the most professional recruiter I have every spoken with in my career (and I have spoken with one too many). She asked me typical resume questions but then asked me about my motivations and what was important to me. Then she explained those motivations incorporating the company's information and job description. This call really gave me insight to the company and people. They flew me into DFW for an interview. It was great. She walked me around to a few hiring leaders but most importantly prepped me for the day. It was a great experience. I was told I am one of the finalists, so we will see. Overall, excellent experience.

Interview Question – The VP interview was a little challenging in that he challenged me (to be expected). Just know that he takes this job and company seriously, and is trying to see how one reacts to tough situations. He told me in the end he feels like I can do this job well. Be sure to close everyone.   Answer Question

Histotech Interview

Histotech

Interviewed at Miraca Life Sciences

Interview Details – It was a "Round table" interview, with 3 people asking questions. There were 3 supervisors, or 2 supervisors and 1 lead tech. After the interview, there was a tour around the facility. Mainly the lab.

Interview Question – Plans for the next 3-5 years; Biggest obstacle that you've had to overcome; How did you prepare for this interview; Strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Worked for Miraca Life Sciences? Contribute to the Community!