Miraca Life Sciences

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Laboratory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Miraca Life Sciences in May 2012.

The interview process was fast and easy. I was contacted shortly after applying for a position on the company website. A recruiter from Miraca contacted me via phone and we talked about my employment history and what I was looking for moving forward. The recruiter was really easy to talk to, and I could tell she really enjoyed her job and she was very enthusiastic about Mirca. I then was scheduled to do an onsite interview with 4 different managers. I met with each manager for 30 minutes (2 hours total). I was also shown around the lab, which was impressive. I received an offer a few days later. Throughout the process, the recruiter stayed in close contact with me, so I knew what was going on the entire time. It was great!

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through the process, step by step, of Flow cytometric acquisition and analysis from start to finish. What equipment have you used in the past.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you had difficulty working with a supervisor, and how did you handle this difficulty?   Answer Question
There was not really a chance to negotiate as the recruiter I was working with was very upfront about the range of salary that was being offered. She confirmed that what the company was offering was in line with my requirements prior to interviewing. I appreciated this because I knew I was not wasting my time, and I knew what to expect. Because of the clear communication, negotiating was not necessary.

Worked for Miraca Life Sciences? Contribute to the Community!