Miracle Software Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2015

2.7

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Miracle Software (Novi, MI) in January 2008.

Interview

They need only staff to sit in their office like school boys

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Miracle Software (Visakhapatnam (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

very basic technical and HR
    the offer is too bad
    the Bond period is of 2 years & 10 months Its something like freezing your career life for 3 years and the salary is 10K per month If you say no to this offer the salary is 12K per month it doesn't make sense becuase even a BPO company is paying 12K and moreover they gone hold my original ceritificates for this 3 years period it sounds too bad
    I didnt expected to hear this offer from Miracle Software Solutions MNC

Interview Questions

• Q) Very basic questions about static and final keywords   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Miracle Software (Visakhapatnam (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Recently i got selected for the MSS but the salary is too low 12k even a person working as BPO is earning the salary of 15 k per month .but i hear that the training is very good for the freshers hope i am ready to start my career with MSS and going to acheive good position after 3 years bond from MSS.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vizianagaram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Miracle Software (Vizianagaram (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process consists of 3 rounds.
    1.Aptitude Test (online): it has segments like arithmetic, reasoning,verbal, and technical questions on selected programming language C or Java.

2.Technical interview (Face to face) : As i choose java platform, the interviewer asked basics of the java language and also questions on database related concepts.

3.HR round:
    And at last HR round has been completed with several questions including self details, salary negotiation and all

Interview Questions

• Do you think that 3 years bond is way too long ?   1 Answer

Corporate Java Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Miracle Software (Visakhapatnam (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

They called for scheduling an Interview

At Lawsons Bay colony Office
    Round 1 : We all need to register ourselves in company website and then the first round of interview starts. Its completely MCQ questions on aptitude, logical reasoning, Java
                          Need to score 50% at-least in all the areas

Round 2: I was asked questions on Java basics and the areas where the trainers need to concentrated. Almost an interview for a teacher type.

Round 3: Its a normal round with the HR where he concentrates on the HR area of expertise

Round 4: It will be scheduled after a couple of days with the Vice President or his son(Technical Team Leader in the same company). In my case its with her son. He concentrates on all the aspects from technical to hr. There are chances to get rejected at this stage too.

Interview Questions

• All are basic questions only   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Miracle Software.

Interview

IT will be some what tough u have to pass through 3 screening tests first on english,2nd on aptitude and then on java. then u have to cross HR round and Then Vice President Interview. in every test 70% is qualifying mark. communications plays main role .every round elimination will be there.

Interview Questions

• How many years will you sign a bond with the company   1 Answer

Junior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhogāpuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Miracle Software (Bhogāpuram (India)).

Interview

1.aptitude test,verbal,c language..all will be objective
    2.written test on any programming language
    3.technical round
    4.personal interview
    5.V.C Round
    should secure 50% above in all individual test
    they will test only logic on programming language
    all the rounds will be normal if we have basics

every one will be asked to sign a bond for 3 years
    initial salary will be low
    location of the company in remote area

Software Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Miracle Software.

Interview

3 rounds- written technical, aptitude and pi

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Miracle Software (Visakhapatnam (India)).

Interview

1.Written Test on Java Programming knowledge
    2.Technical Round
    3.Final HR round

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rājahmundry (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Miracle Software (Rājahmundry (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

MBA,Excellent Communication skills.