Mirafra Technologies Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2015

3.2

RTL Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mirafra Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

My resume was forwarded to mirafra by one of the staffing companies. Got shortlisted and had a round of telephonic within a week followed by a face to face round.

Interview Questions

• Questions were standard interview question on synthesis and lint   Answer Question

Manager STA and Synthesis Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mirafra Technologies.

Interview

- Interviewer had clarity on Job Discription and the interview was focused on testing a good match for the JD. - It was kept precise and short. - There was clarity on my roles and responsibilities. - Technical screening was good. - Emplyoment terms and conditions were clear. Nothing hidden. - Compensation was above par in comparisons to the market.

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to STA and Synthesis. My contribution in previous projects. Challenges faced.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mirafra Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

I got a call from Mirafra HR. After few calls and discussion with interview panel they asked me for next day telephonic interview. I received the call 20 mins late after sending them reminder. The technical interview lasted only 5 mins and interviewer banged the phone without closing the discussion, that shows how unprofessional this organization is. Advise to other people that discuss with HR for all the details etc for job and take your time in setting up the timings for interview.

Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mirafra Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Got call from a recruiter. Process took 3 days. Telephonic discussion. Tech discussion. Telephonic was easy. But f2f was tough. Prepare yourself based on the JD. Their core business is VLSI so prepare yourself based on that

Interview Questions

• Basic testing SQL queries. what is left joint sort of easy question Explain framework which you are using oops concept Experience in Linux, VMware etc   Answer Question

Senior Verification Engineer Interview

Interview

Thorough interview process. 3 technical rounds plus HR round. Focus is on System Verilog, methodologies, verification concepts, protocols. One panelist was 4 years experience, rest were more experienced. Lasted for about four hours. Location was the Mirafra office in Bangalore.

Engineering Manager Interview

Interview

Questions related to ASIC design flow. For instance, why is the pattern count for IDDQ count so low? What are the advantages of Scan Compression? * Which mode of at-speed testing is desirable, LOS or LOC? And, why? What is the difference between Boundary Scan testing & P1500-based testing?

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mirafra Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

2-3 rounds, process went on over a long time . Overall experience was average. They give the interview to by taken by guys at client places, then by the managers in mirafra office. So you have to be lucky to get through.

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mirafra Technologies.

Interview

Got a call from HR. Scheduled the interview. Some questions on Linting. Expected to mug up all the rules in Linting.

Senior Software Engineer (Embedded) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangal, Balochistan (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mirafra Technologies (Bangal, Balochistan (Pakistan)) in December 2013.

Interview

first telephonic. second techinical third HR

Interview Questions

• solve following program void main(){ int x =10; { int y =20; } pfintf('x=%d,y = %d',x. y); }   2 Answers

ASIC Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mirafra Technologies (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

HR persons will schedule an telephonic interview which will be postponed for 2-3 times. The telephonic round is not that important. Then they will ask to take client interview directly. If you clear that interview they will offer u the job. The internal interview is for name sake.

Interview Questions

• Salary negotiation. Do not hesitate to ask more than industry standard, no matter what is your current CTC   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary and joining bonus...