Mission Foods

Relevance Date Difficulty

District Sales Manager Interview

District Sales Manager
Sacramento, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mission Foods in July 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed by the Area Sales Manager and then met with the Division Sales Manager. Asked some situational questions, if I had experience manager independent distributors, etc.

Interview Question – How do you feel about chaotic organizations. This should had been a warning, but I took the job anyways.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They basically said that all DSMs start at the same salary. HR was not present, but only the Area Sales Manager who I report to.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mission Foods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mission Foods District Sales Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mission Foods employees and interview candidates.