Mission Foods

Very Easy Interview

Forklift Driver Interview

Forklift Driver
Mountain Top, PA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Mission Foods in February 2010.

Interview Details – Easy interview, basic questions and plant walk thru

Interview Question – Whats your greatest strength   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mission Foods.

Interview Details – I sent my resume to HR and received a confirmation of interview 2 weeks later. I came to the interview and was asked general questions like what do you like the best about accounting? Why are you valuable to the company? I was in a room with a vice president and a marketing manager. After that a brief interview with HR manager. Having some hope, but afterwards I haven't received any response although the HR manager promised to let me know in so whatever.

Interview Question – What is the longest day you have been working? Can you show how you can manage through that long day?   Answer Question

Desktop Support Interview

Pueblo, CO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Mission Foods.

Interview Details – Applied for position then had to go through an employment agency. Went through the employment agency for the interview process and test taking process. After completion of those step the company failed to reply even with multiple attempts by myself and employment agency to schedule a interview.

Interview Question – None. Due to lack of follow through by the company.   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

Sacramento, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mission Foods in July 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed by the Area Sales Manager and then met with the Division Sales Manager. Asked some situational questions, if I had experience manager independent distributors, etc.

Interview Question – How do you feel about chaotic organizations. This should had been a warning, but I took the job anyways.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They basically said that all DSMs start at the same salary. HR was not present, but only the Area Sales Manager who I report to.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mission Foods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mission Foods interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mission Foods employees and interview candidates.