Mission Linen Supply Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 1, 2014
3 interviews

3.3

Production Manager Trainee Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mission Linen Supply.

Applied here on Glassdoor for the Production Manager Trainee position. Within a week, I was e-mailed to schedule a phone interview and if there were any other questions. I did ask about their relocation requirement and if they provided expenses for the relocation. The phone interview lasted approximately 30 minutes and the phone interviewer informed me that I would be contacted within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

General Productions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bend, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bend, OR

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Mission Linen Supply in February 2014.

I filled out the online application for Mission Linen and a few hours later I got a phone call from the HR Department asking if I could come in for an interview the next day. I thought it was nice how quickly they responded. During my interview, the productions manager went through the job description and was very interested in what I was going to University for; this particular manager was enthusiastic about education and it definitely gave me points that I am a current student! This part of the interview lasted about half an hour and it was mostly small talk and any questions I may have had for him. I had several prepared questions that he was impressed by and I think that also gave me points. After this portion came the 'personality test', which was a pen and paper sort of thing. After I took that, the manager took me on a tour of the factory and gave me a business card. As soon as I got to a computer I wrote a thank you note for the interview and was called the next day to take the drug test. I passed the drug test and was called the 3rd day to come in and do payroll paperwork!

Interview Questions
    Not much to negotiate, the starting wage was 10.36 an hour and the hours provided were what I needed.

Driver Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Mission Linen Supply in June 2012.

Transfered to this new position and went through a new interview, went well and love my new job.

Interview Questions
    • How I felt about the scedule I would have to work.   View Answer
    Should have gotten a written offer as far as future raises, as we were not on the same page at all! All is good now, due to my new manager.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mission Linen Supply

Worked for Mission Linen Supply? Contribute to the Community!