Mississippi River Commission

Mississippi River Commission Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mississippi River Commission

Therapy Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mississippi River Commission in February 2010.

Left two messages, received one phone call

Postdoctoral Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mississippi River Commission in August 2009.

When I arrived, I had a 1:1 meeting straightaway with the lab head for 1 1/2 hrs, talking about my previous experience and my skills. I then had lunch with all the lab colleagues so that I could get to know them and feel the lab dynamics. I then gave a half-hour presentation about my PhD work, and a ten-minute Q&A session. Then, I had another 1:1 meeting with the lab head discussing about my PhD work, and the potential postdoc project. I then have three half-hour meeting with three lab members where they informed about their current research project. During this time, I also had the chance of investigating what the working environment was like in the lab in general.

Investigator Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England (UK)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Mississippi River Commission in April 2008.

The personnel were friendly and asked questions about my history and my interests, then asked specific questions relating to the post, and then asked when I can start the job. The interview process was rather more friendly than I thought, and then afterwards had a chance to view the labs with a friendly postdoc who also discussed how it would be to live in the area and something about the culture at work. Overall friendly people, and good culture of integrated work and personal development.