Mistras Group Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mistras Group

Ndt Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Mistras Group (Bellingham, WA) in August 2011.

Interview

After submitting a hand written application packet I was contacted a few days later to set up an in person interview. I then met with both general managers for an approximate half hour interview that basically consisted of previous employment questions, and questions regarding what I offered that would be beneficial to Mistras and where I wanted to be both short term and long term. I wasn't given a yes or no on the spot but I had an idea. My employment was confirmed within 24 hours after the interview.

Interview Questions

• When asked about requested of expected base pay simply not knowing the industry standards at that time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

After being in the oil refining industry as a hydroblast technician for 4 years I did no negotiating and took their very first offer without hesitation even though it was an initial decrease in pay and within my first year made 20% more than I did after 4 years with the hydroblasting company!

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mistras Group (Beaumont, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

3 Interviews. Confidence and dress attire will help seal the deal.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to the team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Little haggle room, I settled.

UT Level II Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mistras Group in January 2012.

Interview

No real interview, you just have to know people to get you in.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you have, and how many years.   1 Answer