Mistras Group

Very Easy Interview

Lab Technician Interview

Lab Technician
Beaumont, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Mistras Group in November 2010.

Interview Details – 3 Interviews. Confidence and dress attire will help seal the deal.

Interview Question – What can you contribute to the team?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Little haggle room, I settled.

Ndt Technician Interview

Ndt Technician
Bellingham, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Mistras Group in August 2011.

Interview Details – After submitting a hand written application packet I was contacted a few days later to set up an in person interview. I then met with both general managers for an approximate half hour interview that basically consisted of previous employment questions, and questions regarding what I offered that would be beneficial to Mistras and where I wanted to be both short term and long term. I wasn't given a yes or no on the spot but I had an idea. My employment was confirmed within 24 hours after the interview.

Interview Question – When asked about requested of expected base pay simply not knowing the industry standards at that time.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – After being in the oil refining industry as a hydroblast technician for 4 years I did no negotiating and took their very first offer without hesitation even though it was an initial decrease in pay and within my first year made 20% more than I did after 4 years with the hydroblasting company!

Very Easy Interview

UT Level II Interview

UT Level II

The process took a day - interviewed at Mistras Group in January 2012.

Interview Details – No real interview, you just have to know people to get you in.

Interview Question – What experiences do you have, and how many years.   View Answer

Worked for Mistras Group? Contribute to the Community!