Misys Banking Systems

10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Consultant Interview

Technical Consultant

I applied online and interviewed at Misys Banking Systems.

Interview Details – Four round phone interviews.

Interview Question – They asked me SQL.   Answer Question

SQA Analyst Interview

SQA Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Misys Banking Systems in January 2008.

Interview Details – Five rounds of interviews starting with HR, upto Director of QA

Interview Question – Overall expertise in QA in all different environments   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Went in through a not so nice placement company

Sales Manager Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Misys Banking Systems in May 2012.

Interview Details – Complicated and bureaucratic, poor HR, lengthy process

Interview Question – not too difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – piece of cake

Relationship Manager Interview

Relationship Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Misys Banking Systems.

Interview Details – an online exam will be given depending on the post that you are applying..results will immediately be given and personal face to face interview will follow.

Negotiation Details – Just be transparent and honest on what are your expectations.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Misys Banking Systems in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was called by someone from the HR department the next day after I sent my resume and I was invited to an interview. The first interview was a classic HR interview, immediately followed by a written test. I was left alone in a large meeting room, but I was disturbed by various persons who were coming in that room to speak on their cell phones. Sometime later, all the company employees were gathered in that room and I was asked to continue my test in the office of one of the managers.

A few days later I was called for a second interview, a group interview with three department heads. It was a discussion in which I received the same questions as in the HR interview and technical questions about aspects less used in the C++ language.

Interview Question – The test contains multiple choice questions related to the C/C++ language (constructors, destructors, pure virtual functions, inheritance etc.) and five programming problems related to data structures (reverse a single-linked list, write a copy constructor for a particular class, find the ancestor of two nodes in a tree, write a vrtual destructor, find the first occurence of a character in a string   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I received a better offer

Software QA Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Misys Banking Systems in January 2012.

Interview Details – Applied through a recruitment agency for a QA position in the Dublin office. Completed a psychometric test on-line before formal interview in the office.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary really, just need to show a passion for finance / banking industry.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interviewed at Misys Banking Systems

Interview Details – Contact via headhunter

Interview Question – Extremely reasonable discussions for a senior role   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Misys Banking Systems.

Interview Details – Composed by 3 personal interviews, a test and more 2 interviews by the phone

Negotiation Details – The communication about salaries, bonus, etc

Tech Lead Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Misys Banking Systems in August 2010.

Interview Details – Very simple interview .Asked oops concepts and about projects

Interview Question – not difficult   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Misys Banking Systems in April 2010.

Interview Details – Quick and short interview.
Covered all basic concepts in domain and technology

Interview Question – Write a regular expression to parse a pattern in a text file in all occurances   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – fair deal

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Misys Banking Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Misys Banking Systems interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Misys Banking Systems employees and interview candidates.