Misys

Updated Jan 8, 2015
Updated Jan 8, 2015

2.9

Program Manager Interview

They had a three step process to interview. HR, peer, hiring manager. I found people to be competent and willing to drill you on specific technical details and real life work scenarios to make sure your resume makes sense and what you stated on the resume is true. Decision was made following day.

Pre-Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Misys in November 2013.

Applied online through their career website and contacted the hiring manager. Was contacted by a recruiter in less than 3 days to come to the office the same week. She told me about the start date and I told her that I may have a problem with that due to my visa status. She told me to change my date as she was sure of me getting hired. When I went to the site, I was greeted by the same recruiter, she told me three managers will interview me. I was made to sit in a small room. I waited over 30 minutes inside finally one manager came in to speak with me. He spent over 1 hour talking to me about general things. He told me that the other managers are busy. It didn't look like an interview, it was very informal. I was told that the other managers are unavailable. We were interrupted twice by his boss. After the interview got over, he told me to wait for the recruiter. I waited another 30 minutes after which her assistant came and told me she'll be late. 15 minutes later she came and spoke to me and escorted me to the lobby. I was told a decision will be made and I'll be notified in less than a week. But there was no response. I tired calling and emailing the recruiter she made no effort to reply. In short I found Misys to be very unprofessional and I'm glad that I won't be working there. My interview which lated over 3 hours including the waiting time was a waste of my time.

Technical Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Misys.

Four round phone interviews.

Configuration Engineer Interview

Initially had a written test, later a technical interview, asked many questions about my academic project, later had one more technical interview with development operations manager, that was a stress interview, later had a HR interview. Just discussed about salary, bonus, joining date etc

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Misys in March 2011.

It was an 1:1 interview. got it from the career service of my university. I applied for sales position but no question was related to sales throughout the interview. asked me what's my understanding of derivatives pricing.

Interview Questions
    • What's your understanding of derivative pricing   View Answer

PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Misys in February 2010.

Interview was cursory; not reflective of background. Managers interviewed did not have a lot of practical experience.
    Office environment was less than professional. Offices used for interviews was very small. that's all.

phone call

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took a weekinterviewed at Misys in February 2009.

Decent conversation; pleasant enough; they had incorrect information on me that had been provided by the headhunter...

Interview Questions
    • Don't remember any specific questions - most pertained to my management style, and how I would interact with my staff.   Answer Question

SQA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Misys in January 2008.

Five rounds of interviews starting with HR, upto Director of QA

Interview Questions
    • Overall expertise in QA in all different environments   View Answer
    Went in through a not so nice placement company

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Misys.

Pretty easy and my job interview was completed with in a day and took about a week to receive the offer. Post online test, I was called for the F2F round with the hiring manager which went on smoothly.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate, they paid me whatever I asked for

Associate QA Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Misys in December 2014.

4 rounds and one written round consisting of Rapid aptitude test. Once we clear the written there will be an telephonic round. Then if we get through the same then will be called for face to face rounds.

Interview Questions
    did not negotiate got more that what i expected.