Misys Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2015

2.9

Program Manager Interview

Interview

They had a three step process to interview. HR, peer, hiring manager. I found people to be competent and willing to drill you on specific technical details and real life work scenarios to make sure your resume makes sense and what you stated on the resume is true. Decision was made following day.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Misys (Richardson, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

They will call you to ask a couple of question then they willschedule a interview in person if they like you. After that you will meet with two maybe three people. They will ask you the standard questions then give you a test. They will invite you into another interview which they will give you a skills test. In total my interviews were a total of 5 hrs long all together. You will go thru a drug test at a seperate facility and background check. It has been over year since I have went thru this process so it might have changed especially since they have been aqcuired by MISYS just a couple of months ago.

Interview Questions

• What super power would you want?   1 Answer

Pre-Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Misys (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online through their career website and contacted the hiring manager. Was contacted by a recruiter in less than 3 days to come to the office the same week. She told me about the start date and I told her that I may have a problem with that due to my visa status. She told me to change my date as she was sure of me getting hired. When I went to the site, I was greeted by the same recruiter, she told me three managers will interview me. I was made to sit in a small room. I waited over 30 minutes inside finally one manager came in to speak with me. He spent over 1 hour talking to me about general things. He told me that the other managers are busy. It didn't look like an interview, it was very informal. I was told that the other managers are unavailable. We were interrupted twice by his boss. After the interview got over, he told me to wait for the recruiter. I waited another 30 minutes after which her assistant came and told me she'll be late. 15 minutes later she came and spoke to me and escorted me to the lobby. I was told a decision will be made and I'll be notified in less than a week. But there was no response. I tired calling and emailing the recruiter she made no effort to reply. In short I found Misys to be very unprofessional and I'm glad that I won't be working there. My interview which lated over 3 hours including the waiting time was a waste of my time.

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Misys.

Interview

Four round phone interviews.

Configuration Engineer Interview

Interview

Initially had a written test, later a technical interview, asked many questions about my academic project, later had one more technical interview with development operations manager, that was a stress interview, later had a HR interview. Just discussed about salary, bonus, joining date etc

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Misys (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

It was an 1:1 interview. got it from the career service of my university. I applied for sales position but no question was related to sales throughout the interview. asked me what's my understanding of derivatives pricing.

Interview Questions

• What's your understanding of derivative pricing   1 Answer

PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Misys (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview was cursory; not reflective of background. Managers interviewed did not have a lot of practical experience.
    Office environment was less than professional. Offices used for interviews was very small. that's all.

Negotiation

phone call

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Misys (New York, NY) in February 2009.

Interview

Decent conversation; pleasant enough; they had incorrect information on me that had been provided by the headhunter...

Interview Questions

• Don't remember any specific questions - most pertained to my management style, and how I would interact with my staff.   Answer Question

SQA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Misys (New York, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

Five rounds of interviews starting with HR, upto Director of QA

Interview Questions

• Overall expertise in QA in all different environments   1 Answer

Negotiation

Went in through a not so nice placement company

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Misys (Bucharest (Romania)) in April 2015.

Interview

First I had to take an IQ test (GMAT style) with 50 questions in 22 minutes. It was an easy test. I don't know the score, but they invited me for an HR interview and technical interview. The HR interview was classic, detailing my previous jobs and education. They also presented me the company and the benefits. The technical interview was with 2 employees, but I don't know their positions (I assume one was a team leader). I detailed the technologies I previously worked with and they had some general Java questions.