Misys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Configuration Engineer Interview

Configuration Engineer

Interviewed at Misys

Interview Details – Initially had a written test, later a technical interview, asked many questions about my academic project, later had one more technical interview with development operations manager, that was a stress interview, later had a HR interview. Just discussed about salary, bonus, joining date etc

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Senior Sales Executive
New York, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Misys in February 2009.

Interview Details – Decent conversation; pleasant enough; they had incorrect information on me that had been provided by the headhunter...

Interview Question – Don't remember any specific questions - most pertained to my management style, and how I would interact with my staff.   Answer Question

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

Senior Quality Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Misys in May 2012.

Interview Details – Had to fill up a detailed form giving all the regular personal and employment details
2 rounds of technical Interview + 1 round of Hr interview for salary discussions

Negotiation Details – Make a higher quote if you are confident with your interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Misys in April 2011.

Interview Details – Usually one written round for elimination, where they keep QA and DI questions with English Language Questions. Once you clear the written, the interview clearing depends on how smart, witty and humble you are.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer

I applied online - interviewed at Misys in January 2013.

Interview Details – Questions were asked only from my resume. So be prepared to answer any question they may ask on your previous projects. Some puzzles and a few (easy) programming questions like program to find a prime number, sorting a list, no.of squared on a chess board

Interview Question – Nothing   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Bangalore (India)

I interviewed at Misys in October 2009.

Interview Details – QA (Automation) related

Interview Question – How do you handle infragistic controls in automation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing much

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Misys in December 2011.

Interview Details – college placement,
written test-- object question- logical and technical
technical interview
hr interview

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst
New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Misys in March 2010.

Interview Details – Single face to face interview with the business practice head and his senior team members. total three weeks for closure of the recruitment process. salary negotiations needs to be hard bargained.
Interview was crisp and relevant to the business practice. expectations were set clear during interview process.
Interview was held in a comforting manner. senior members of the team looked good industry experts with nice and composed character

Interview Question – question regarding choice to move from banaking to IT has always been difficult   View Answer

Negotiation Details – negotiations on salary needs to be hard and clear

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Misys in July 2009.

Interview Details – Interview and Hiring process is good. All the rounds done on the same day and didnt wait for long

Negotiation Details – Negotiation took place in terms of the salary. They offered me less that what i asked for

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Misys in November 2010.

Interview Details – one to one Interview was conducted at a neutral location hired specifically for the purpose. The Range of questions were starting from a quick background check to deep inside functional acumen as that was my field. Was a Grilling session of 45 minutes.

Interview Question – Explain how would a treasury software adapt to the changing scenario of Risk management rules and setup   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much to negotiate. they offered a good hike from my current take home and i took it. Potential candidates may look to negotiate their current company buyout amount and relocation expense if you are not from the city you are being hired in.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Misys

Worked for Misys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Misys interview questions and advice. All 17 interview reviews posted anonymously by Misys employees and interview candidates.