Mitchell International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mitchell International in January 2012.

Interview Details – Met through University Job Fair. Wasn't looking for them but got called up about a month afterwards. There was an HR phone screen + Manager phone interview + Panel Interview. They seemed really excited about me and I was also excited about working here. The people were friendly, the building looked awesome. I interviewed with 5 people onsite.

Interview Questions

• You have an multi-dimensional array of zeros and ones. After any 1, you won't see any more one's in that row. How would I process that array, what's the run time, and can we make it better?   Answer Question
  • What makes you a better candidate than other applicants?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Don't be afraid to negotiate...I wasn't. I basically named my range and they gave me the bottom of that range as an offer. Works for me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Mitchell International in December 2010.

Interview Details – Good and open process

Interview Question – Why are you qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mitchell International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mitchell International Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mitchell International employees and interview candidates.