Mitchell International

Mitchell International Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

One phone call screening interview, board interview with at least 3 people from dir to staff. It would be not a pleasant experience since it took more than 4 hours to for the interview. They offer a lunch for interviewee though.

Interview Questions
  • what else can you do with a chair beside sitting on it ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mitchell International

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mitchell International in January 2012.

Met through University Job Fair. Wasn't looking for them but got called up about a month afterwards. There was an HR phone screen + Manager phone interview + Panel Interview. They seemed really excited about me and I was also excited about working here. The people were friendly, the building looked awesome. I interviewed with 5 people onsite.

Interview Questions
    • You have an multi-dimensional array of zeros and ones. After any 1, you won't see any more one's in that row. How would I process that array, what's the run time, and can we make it better?   Answer Question
    • What makes you a better candidate than other applicants?   Answer Question
    Don't be afraid to negotiate...I wasn't. I basically named my range and they gave me the bottom of that range as an offer. Works for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Mitchell International in December 2010.

Good and open process