Mitchell / Martin Interview Questions

2.4

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitchell / Martin.

Interview

quick and very professional, they give you tips on how to prepare for the interview. The whole process only took less than 2 weeks and they gave you the offer before you accept to be interviewed.

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mitchell / Martin (Columbus, OH) in December 2013.

Interview

3 - 4 step process. Went very smoothly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy. They were very flexible and accommodating.

Help Desk Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mitchell / Martin (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

First, the company send me a email to set up the time for interview. Then, I called the HR. She asked me some question about my background and my education. Last, she said she needed to disscuss with other colleges.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New City, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mitchell / Martin (New City, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

You meet great people and get to describe how you can help this winning organization.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your recruiting experience.   1 Answer
    • They asked me to meet others in the organization.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Great; they offered me exactly what I wanted.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mitchell / Martin in September 2011.

Interview

Resume was submitted for the storage position through a staffing company. Resume got picked by the client in a day and interview was taken 2 days after the submission. It was a phone interview. First round was a technical interview - 30min and HR interview - 30min. Got selected on the same day.

Interview Questions

• What are the performance commands for analyzing NetApp filer   1 Answer