Mitel

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Applications Engineer Interview

Software Applications Engineer
Chandler, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mitel in March 2008.

Interview Details – there was an initial phone interview which consisted of basic programming questions. This was followed by group interview where questions were varied from programming to past projects related.

Interview Question – design a scalable network   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Used a recruiter to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Mitel.

Interview Details – The technical interview was with a panel of 10 people. This really allowed me to get a real perspective on the culture and team that I'd be working with. I was impressed with the company overview and technical portion of the interview.

Negotiation Details – .

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mitel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mitel interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mitel employees and interview candidates.