Mitratech Business Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mitratech in November 2012.

Interview

First there is resume submission. Then a lengthy screening and aptitude test. Next were two interviews (one via phone and one via Skype). Next I retook the test, this time proctored. A third interview was followed swiftly by a job offer. After acceptance there was drug and background testing.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected part was having to retake the test with a witness present.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was painless. I counter-offered on the salary and was swiftly accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Mitratech

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

After you submit your resume they'll have you take a version of the Wonderlic test regardless of experience. If you pass that you go onto phone and in person interviews. Test takes an hour or so of your time. If you're not a test person then I wouldn't waste my time.

Interview Questions