Mitratech Interview Questions

2.2

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitratech.

Interview

I took two online tests. One was a cognitive test that was like an SAT-lite. Not too difficult and fairly standard. The second test was an overly intrusive personality test of ~150 likert-scale questions. It was irrelevant to the position I was applying for. There were questions such as "I have friends of the opposite sex: Strongly Agree, Agree, Neutral, Disagree, Strongly Disagree." I asked my interviewer: "What bearing do friends of the opposite sex have on my candidacy as a Software Engineer?" She said that my answers would be used to help find my role at Mitratech. I asked her "How would my having friends of the opposite sex be a determiner of what role I could play at Mitratech?" She just repeated her answer from before. I think questions like that are intrusive and unethical for a company to ask prospective employees, plain and simple.

Interview Questions

• "I have friends of the opposite sex: Strongly Agree, Agree, Neutral, Disagree, Strongly Disagree."   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mitratech (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Poor communication and coordination of interviews/interviewees. Poor interviewer skills who failed to ask relevant questions and required additional follow up. Recruiter was unable to proactively follow up, which speaks to the company culture.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mitratech in February 2014.

Interview

Basically, a recruiter sends you an e-mail to take a 2-part test. One is a combination of an IQ/SAT/ACT test. The other is a personality test. Pass/Fail. If you fail for some unknown reason they just send you an e-mail and say "No thanks". Pretty impersonal

Interview Questions

• 1 to 5 1; 1 low 5 high; How confident are you always about your decisions?   Answer Question

Technology Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mitratech (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

They wanted to hire me but were not prepared to pay a fair salary. The thing that really sticks out is that they did reimburse my parking - $20 - in their own building, and there was no follow up.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

After you submit your resume they'll have you take a version of the Wonderlic test regardless of experience. If you pass that you go onto phone and in person interviews. Test takes an hour or so of your time. If you're not a test person then I wouldn't waste my time.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mitratech in December 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with department level management and technical staff. All were very congenial.