Mitsubishi Electric Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 28, 2014
11 interviews

2.7

Engineering Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric.

I had two interviews with this company while looking for an internship. The first was a more general interview and then the next was a more in depth interview to see if I was qualified for the position. The questions were pretty average and nothing out of the ordinary. The interviewers were very nice and seemed generally concerned about your answers and not like they were just going through the motions. The interviews were all by phone which I am not a fan of but they were not that bad. Overall the interview process was good even though I did not get the job.

Interview Questions
    • In a situation where you had a difficult group or underachieving member, tell how you handled the situation and what type of approach you took to resolve it.   Answer Question

Field Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Cypress, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric in July 2013.

Applied online and got a call from the hiring manager about coming in for an interview, so we did that, which was scheduled for today.

The interview process was typical questions about myself, using my resume to back-up the qualities I mentioned and just more information on the position. Asked me questions to see if my experience has any relation to the position. The hiring manager was very friendly and the overall vibe of the company seemed like a nice place to work.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of how detail-oriented you are?   View Answer

Mitsubishi Electronic Research Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric in March 2012.

Got a phone interview from the team leader and interviewed me for 45 minutes. Basically, he told me about his current projects and asked me about my research projects

Interview Questions
    • After he told me about one of current projects in his team, he asked:What's your idea about our current projects?   Answer Question

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Durgapur, West Bengal (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric in December 2013.

I was hired in a campus selection process. It consisted of written tests, GD, personal interview. The written test comprised of questions from both electrical and electronics engineering. The GD was on the effects of Global Warming (they wanted us to have a topic anybody can talk on, it wasn't a test on general awareness). But only 2 out of 12 people who appeared in GD got a chance to appear on the interview. The interview was pretty much casual.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were from all over the place. They weren't too difficult though.   Answer Question

Power Academy Placement Interview

Make IET power academy application for several companies, then received a response from Mitsubishi Electric inviting me for an interview.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Allahabad (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric.

Written test
    GD
    Personal Interview

Interview Questions
    • Nothing..all were so easy and basic...But the main problem was that both interviewer were no so smart.They didn't aware about anything technical knowledge.I described how ceiling fan rotates.But both were dumb..they didn't get the whole concept.
      They asked me Hysteresis loss in transmission lines..(However this loss is found in power equipments not in transmission lines.)
      They asked about Teetat effect...(Later I told them that Sir I am aware about Seeback effect not about Teetat effect)
      I am from electrical branch. They asked about Carnot engine,Thermodynamics etc....
      This interview was totally a lot of crap....Interviewer should be smart enough...Advise to MITSUBISHi...
        View Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Tokyo (Japan)
    Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric in June 2012.

Well I applied for this company because I have recieved an email from my study abroad university that the company was looking for a bilingual student. After I sent an email that I was interested in the job then I recieved another mail to sign up at cfn (career forum network).
    After this I had a private interview (1 on 1) at London. I handed in my resume on the spot.
    After a week, I had a phone call from the interviewer saying that I passed for the final interview which will be held in main office in Japan.
    So after coming back to Japan I took the final interview. The final interview is accompanied by a personality test and IQ test (tamate bako, original test). The interview itself is only 20 minutes long. The interview was conducted with two people this time. Probably the head of HR.

Interview Questions
    • 1st interview: questions related to your entry sheet.

2nd interview: more or less the same.
        Answer Question

Implementation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Machida, Tokyo (Japan)
    Anonymous Employee in Machida, Tokyo (Japan)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric in November 2011.

Panel interview with HR, Hiring Manager and tech guys

Research Intern Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric.

Professor Recommendation
    Phone Interview
    Paper and research description
    They ask me about programming skill (MATLAB, C, JAVA...)
    Only general questions about research, no technical questions

Interview Questions
    • They ask me whether I know some video coding protocols   View Answer

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric in September 2011.

Hiring process was a breeze as the people already in the company are not too smart.

Interview Questions
    • Regarding basic marketing and communication in general.   Answer Question

Worked for Mitsubishi Electric? Contribute to the Community!